AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

imag0023d.jpg

only this keybord is wrong, number keybord is ok.

i have Polish language. if i change launguage to english problem the same. small keybord :(

:idea: ??

Thanks to the info from vansmack it appears that it might be the keyboard UI file. It looks like this guy grabbed the keyboard800_480.ui file from the default set of mods and it started to work correctly. I will look into a fix for this based on this information. If you would like to do it before I package another release look here for more info:

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic. ... rd#p195696

Alex

There was an European Firmware Update earlier in the year (I think it was 2.0090) which dealt with an issue with the polish keyboard. Maybe the fix never made it into the US firmware, hence using hacked US versions or mods you reimport the bug.

Just a thought

Jörg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

First off. Love the mod. Ez to install on my x910bt. question: is there a way to set what source my unit boots to. it use to boot into whatever i last left it on but now it always seems to wanna boot into the map?

Also can you have it tilted one so i can see the sky as default when its on the 3d maps?

And the stupid sales man was getting me all pumped about this MSN direct. Then after i bought the unit and went to the site to sign up for 3 months free i find out there is no city even in my province it supports. FML

P.s. Bestbuy canada is having a boxing day sale on the X710bt for 400 off. If anyone wants to know

First off. Love the mod. Ez to install on my x910bt. question: is there a way to set what source my unit boots to. it use to boot into whatever i last left it on but now it always seems to wanna boot into the map?

Also can you have it tilted one so i can see the sky as default when its on the 3d maps?

And the stupid sales man was getting me all pumped about this MSN direct. Then after i bought the unit and went to the site to sign up for 3 months free i find out there is no city even in my province it supports. FML

P.s. Bestbuy canada is having a boxing day sale on the X710bt for 400 off. If anyone wants to know

Yeah, MSN Direct is useless here in Canada as it is not supported in almost the entire country, with the exception of Toronto. As far as having it tilted so that you can see the sky, yes, turn off auto zoom in the settings and then use the up/down buttons when you touch the screen, and it should stay at that point.I tried to look at the Best Buy specials, but it says that the site is closed down. Hmmm, either they forgot to pay the bill or it is a smart marketing ploy.....' lets not tell them what the specials are so they can figure it out! ' :D

Yeah, MSN Direct is useless here in Canada as it is not supported in almost the entire country, with the exception of Toronto. As far as having it tilted so that you can see the sky, yes, turn off auto zoom in the settings and then use the up/down buttons when you touch the screen, and it should stay at that point.I tried to look at the Best Buy specials, but it says that the site is closed down. Hmmm, either they forgot to pay the bill or it is a smart marketing ploy.....' lets not tell them what the specials are so they can figure it out! ' :D

Yep, or you can leave smartzoom on and adjust the settings to show sky. Put the tilt sliders at max. The would be if you like smartzoom (which personally I do).

Alex

hey do you need to be running msn direct to get those 3d buildings or do i just have to turn on some POI? or maybe regina dont have any?

Nope, you just need the poi files. Do an address search in San francisco or NYC and see if you see them. I know NSEW had a bunch more buildings than I do on mine. I am just not sure what else to add other than the additional POI files. To get more POI files check the map threads.

hey do you need to be running msn direct to get those 3d buildings or do i just have to turn on some POI? or maybe regina dont have any?

Nope, you just need the poi files. Do an address search in San francisco or NYC and see if you see them. I know NSEW had a bunch more buildings than I do on mine. I am just not sure what else to add other than the additional POI files. To get more POI files check the map threads.

The amount of POIs may depend on whether you are running NavTeq or TeleAtlas POI files. Just a thought.

What do you guys think about this screen? Useful? Behind the Nav controls for replay mode is altitude.

Really nice. I personally would prefer the screens switched (map on right) or the option to do so. Then again, I would probably get used to it.

Would this be the primary map display or an alt?

You know my thinking Alex. I love add-ons. The more settings to fine tune and play with, the better. I'll try anything. How about a fuel consumption scale? Just kidding. I think it's amazing you can come up with something else after it's so great already. Keep playing. I'm for it. And thanks.