AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

The anticipation for the launch of V3.0 is killing me!!!!! Anything I can do to help?

Not Really till we finish debugging. We will have it out as soon as we can, It's is really worth the wait. To give you an idea how big a rewrite this is, the menu alone has over 2000 lines of code. Just about all the code has been rewritten or tweaked.

We have a list of minor bug we are working through, and finalising the graphics.

We will be calling for beta testers soon. As the new skin is common to all regions we will need testers in all regions.

Cheers

34by151

wow this mod has become way too advanced. wow this mod is loaded and I am afraid too much for me to adjust to suit the way my mod looked unfortunately. I really like all the settings and the extras, but have been trying to reverse engineer and modify it to look like my navi, but have been unsuccessful. I think I am about to give up since it a long time just to get my navi the way I wanted it.

It would be great if someone new a step by step way to at least add the splitscreen and the speedo screen.

Anyway great mod.

thanks

post-29366-12872762334861_thumb.jpg

It would be great if someone new a step by step way to at least add the splitscreen and the speedo screen.

Anyway great mod.

thanks

I would just reccomend upgrading to a newer mod. All these mods are just that....mods. You can change them all to suit your needs. I have never just downloaded a mod and left it stock, especially not with the micky mouse Pioneer gui :(. When I first downloaded Diaftias V2.3, it took me all of about 2 hrs to fully colorize it to match the theme that I had, add new buttons, shortcuts and move the shortcuts around to suit my needs. It was well worth the couple hours to get a mod to personally suit my needs and all these mods are capable of that.

I am just eager to find out what I can do to this new mod that is being worked on :twisted:

you know what I remember trying to follow those instructions for adding the splitscreen, but I keep getting the following error and don't know what it means.

FFUIERROR: Unknown layer referenced identifier=[ui_NavigateMapFlyOver_Box].

I would just reccomend upgrading to a newer mod. All these mods are just that....mods. You can change them all to suit your needs. I have never just downloaded a mod and left it stock, especially not with the micky mouse Pioneer gui :(. When I first downloaded Diaftias V2.3, it took me all of about 2 hrs to fully colorize it to match the theme that I had, add new buttons, shortcuts and move the shortcuts around to suit my needs. It was well worth the couple hours to get a mod to personally suit my needs and all these mods are capable of that.

I am just eager to find out what I can do to this new mod that is being worked on :twisted:

Hi Abb,

I have been modding this since 2/2009. My mods are built around a base of one of the modders and I always modify it to suit my taste. It is just that Dfatia's mod is so much different than the nav ui that I was using that it has become too complicated to change for me. I really like it including all the settings but I have been trying to change it for a couple of days now and can't get it to work. I am gonna stick to trying to add the speedo screen and splitscreen.

Thanks

you know what I remember trying to follow those instructions for adding the splitscreen, but I keep getting the following error and don't know what it means.

FFUIERROR: Unknown layer referenced identifier=[ui_NavigateMapFlyOver_Box].

Comment out in and you should get it going. Don't forget to add what I commented on in the split screen thread regarding the var def ui and call button.

BTW - Why do you feel the need to create new threads and spam other threads instead of posting your issue in the thread pertaining to your question? You done this for over a year now and it's not good forum etiquette.

BTW - Why do you feel the need to create new threads and spam other threads instead of posting your issue in the thread pertaining to your question? You done this for over a year now and it's not good forum etiquette.

Thanks for the help. Sorry for the double post, but I started asking a question by posting a new topic and no one answered, so when I brought it up in Daftia's thread while I was trying to change his mod to mine, I got a response. Anyway got another error and will post in my thread. Thanks

I love this mod! Quick question. I can't figure out how to save the zoom mode for 2d maps. I read that you need to long click on a button on the left.

"- In "Map" mode

* Button on the left displays 2D zoom presets. Save zoom adjustments with long click. Preset buttons disappear automatically after a few seconds."

Has this button been removed since this mod? Is there a way to have the 2d zoom setting save as I switch from 2d to 3d, power on/off the unit, and go back and forth from active routes? I have smart zoom enabled. Thanks.

I just updated to this version today from the September 2009 version. I am very pleased. Some of my original gripes have been corrected, and overall much nicer with some new features.

I am also looking forward to 3.0!

My feature request would be these. (If any of these are possible now, feel free to correct me)

1) mapchanger

2) ability to have the voice default to muted, or at least remember setting after restarting the car

3) functional trip computer

I'm not complaining at all, very well done, thanks!

I haven't really driven my Expedition much lately except around town and last weekend I was all over So Cal running to different areas I was unfamiliar with. Let me just tell that it reminded me how much I LOVE THIS FREAKIN MOD!!! :mrgreen:

I was adding destinations "via" and after the finish line, checking multiroute options and all while listening to my favorite tunes from an SD Card.

This mod is so detailed yet very easy to use and I don't know how you could improve on it but I'm very anxious to see! Thanks again to Diaftia, 34by151 and everyone on this thread who has pitched in!

My feature request would be these. (If any of these are possible now, feel free to correct me)

1) mapchanger

2) ability to have the voice default to muted, or at least remember setting after restarting the car

3) functional trip computer

I can confirm

Mapchanger - done

Mutes defaults - done

Tripcomputer to my knowledge, nobody has solved the power up bug other than to wait for the gps to acquire before moving off. The has nothing to do with this or any other mod, it is a fault in the pioneer ezrider.exe. We spent a lot of time attempting to get around the issue without success.

Cheers

34by151