AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Installed non-MSN version on Canadian unit and loving it. Thank you so much for all your work on this. I read you're working on another update. I hope you're going to give us the option of seeing estimated arrival time and distance to next manoeuvre on the main screen. Again, thanks a million.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Guys, just a quick note to say I am still here.

Sorry but running my businesses has take over during this tax season. Back on board (and back in Sydney later this week)

Cheers

34by151

Hey All-

Same here. Been working on getting our house sold. Upgrading to a bigger place. If I sat down to do some coding right now the wife might behead me. On top of that, at work we are starting the beta out of our first product at work.

It's been crunch time on both ends of life!

I will talk to 34by151 again soon so we can get back on the bandwagon.

If there are any fellow coders that feel they have some solid skills we might be able to work with you to get things going again. Please contact either 34by151 or myself if you think you can pitch in.

Alex

Guys, just a quick note to say I am still here.

Sorry but running my businesses has take over during this tax season. Back on board (and back in Sydney later this week)

Cheers

34by151

Hey All-

Same here. Been working on getting our house sold. Upgrading to a bigger place. If I sat down to do some coding right now the wife might behead me. On top of that, at work we are starting the beta out of our first product at work.

It's been crunch time on both ends of life!

I will talk to 34by151 again soon so we can get back on the bandwagon.

If there are any fellow coders that feel they have some solid skills we might be able to work with you to get things going again. Please contact either 34by151 or myself if you think you can pitch in.

Alex

Well I can wait, rather have a decent update than a rushed version anyday :)

Good luck with the move and work

Great Job!!!

WIll give it a go tomorrow...

I have a small request...

I'm european and I already figured out how to set miles to km in the sys.txt.

The only thing I would like (to learn) is how to change the green 'US' style road signs (for lane direction I mean) to the blue 'european' ones.

Can somebody tell me which files I have to transfer from original data.zip?

Thanx a million in advance (I think I speak for all peeps from the other side of the ocean as well :))

Greetz Merten

sir was it free ...cant seem to download and drag. its asking for password

does anyone know if running the non msn version will make my unit perform faster? and if yes, my second question would be can i run the non msn version on my unit? its just been really sluggish lately and i want to do something to make it better, i dont want to return to stock, because it was faster when i was running no mods.

frustrated...do i need as license key for this!!! please help

All mods in this forum are free, and no license is required. You would have to read before using it.

No password required. You will need a cracked ezrider.exe and license ONLY if you want to use newer maps.

Hi,

I've been running this mod for awhile now on my x710bt but I've noticed a couple of things.

This picture here is my reference:

download/file.php?id=8872&mode=view

a) At the bottom of my screen, when navigating on the highway, I don't see the arrows telling me what lane I should be in. I'm in Canada, just in case the region has an effect on the display.

B) At the top of the screen, I never see the green highway signs displayed, even when driving on major highways through big cities like Toronto and Montreal.

Am I missing out on these 2 features because of settings or is it some sort of a restriction on the x710bt??

c) Would a map update or any kind of mod allow for the navigation voice to tell me what street I'm turning on to instead of just telling me to turn?

Thanks