AVIC411.com

2010 map updates CNSD - 200FM

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is this still something I can get? I basically want to purchase an AVIC F500 and then upgrade

Yes, I know this thread is well aged.

I got an unopened F500BT and just got the latest update from Pioneer for $99, marked down from $120. The update got here fast, but had no instructions, the website had only FAQs and 'Walkthru" for the F700 and both of the online pdf instruction manual files were corrupted. Nice work, Pioneer.

I took a chance and found, as a prev post said, the required device number was not listed in the service settings. It is now, after trying card A. It came up right after boting from the card, so i used my desktop to get the password and printed it. the install failed at about 6%, allowed the restart, then completed; took about 20 minutes, then asked if I wanted to keep the splash screen or choose another. I will try their 'new' Samantha which hopefully, won't suck like the last one. <not much change>

Changes? APL 2.006 > 4.0001

Data 1.0004 > 3.0000

Map > 3.0000

CE Img 6.0.5.0> 6.5.0.7

So CE was upgraded and new maps, plus the key sound changed slightly. I have little time with the unit, so cannot judge much else.

Card B would did not boot.

Testmode worked, finally.

• 3 months later...

I saw this update zip posted on pioneer.eu

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/support/software/AVIC-F900BT/index.html#download_244

AVIC_F700BT_F900BT_CNSD200FM_VER_4001000.zip

Can we manually copy these files over the latest 3.02 files and get 4.001? Is there a hacked ezrider for the 4.0?

I've searched all these forums before posting and I haven't seen anyone ask this. I'd also really like to get the latest wince image (I didn't see one in the .zip file).. does anyone have this?

whalepirot... do you have a copy of the winceimg from the SD card that you could share?

Yes, I know this thread is well aged.

I got an unopened F500BT and just got the latest update from Pioneer for $99, marked down from $120. The update got here fast, but had no instructions, the website had only FAQs and 'Walkthru" for the F700 and both of the online pdf instruction manual files were corrupted. Nice work, Pioneer.

I took a chance and found, as a prev post said, the required device number was not listed in the service settings. It is now, after trying card A. It came up right after boting from the card, so i used my desktop to get the password and printed it. the install failed at about 6%, allowed the restart, then completed; took about 20 minutes, then asked if I wanted to keep the splash screen or choose another. I will try their 'new' Samantha which hopefully, won't suck like the last one. <not much change>

Changes? APL 2.006 > 4.0001

Data 1.0004 > 3.0000

Map > 3.0000

CE Img 6.0.5.0> 6.5.0.7

So CE was upgraded and new maps, plus the key sound changed slightly. I have little time with the unit, so cannot judge much else.

Card B would did not boot.

Testmode worked, finally.

I'm not sure you guys should update to 4.x. Below is the only reason of the update, don't know why they want to bump the the major version from 3 to 4 though:

CHANGE HISTORY for

AVIC-F900BT Updated with CNSD-200FM/EU5

AVIC-F700BT Updated with CNSD-200FM/EU5

AVIC-F910BT Updated with CNSD-200FM/EU5

AVIC-F9110BT Updated with CNSD-200FM/EU5

AVIC-F710BT Updated with CNSD-200FM/EU5

Ver. 4.001000

- Countermeasure for a problem that the navigation unit reboots when receiving specific TMC

codes in France

I've heard that the above change is in the EzRider.exe, so if you have to go back to the hacked EzRider.exe to use your favorite maps, then the end result is that you never upgraded!

The change for 4.00"1" is the TMC fix... there are many changes for 4.00 which is on the SD. The downloadable fix for 4.0 (aka 4.001) is not available on the US site because it's a TMC fix in nature.

I'm not sure you guys should update to 4.x. Below is the only reason of the update, don't know why they want to bump the the major version from 3 to 4 though:

CHANGE HISTORY for

AVIC-F900BT Updated with CNSD-200FM/EU5

AVIC-F700BT Updated with CNSD-200FM/EU5

AVIC-F910BT Updated with CNSD-200FM/EU5

AVIC-F9110BT Updated with CNSD-200FM/EU5

AVIC-F710BT Updated with CNSD-200FM/EU5

Ver. 4.001000

- Countermeasure for a problem that the navigation unit reboots when receiving specific TMC

codes in France

I've heard that the above change is in the EzRider.exe, so if you have to go back to the hacked EzRider.exe to use your favorite maps, then the end result is that you never upgraded!

I thought TMC was already linked with firmware 3.0 ? I have 3.0 at the moment with TMC.

Please read!!!

Ver. 4.001000

codes in France

Chuck.. the 4.00"1" update was a TMC fix for 4.00. Please stop saying nothing was changed in 4.00 other than a TMC fix. 4.001 (which is available on non US sites for download) is a point release to fix a TMC bug in the 4.00 that was on the SD cards. I have downloaded 4.001 and overwrote a large amount of the 3.02 files and navigation through the menus is super fast. I'm just having problems with the maps coming up properly... can someone help me with this. Everyone keeps asking for 4.0, but the files are here, I just need help. I'm thinking it's an ezrider/map compatability issue.

Can someone else try this and see what happens. Download a fresh install such as the 3.1 torrent that's floating around. Then download 4.001 from the link I posted. Copy and paste the 4.0 files over the 3.1 ones and check it out. The 3.60 BT update (that was on the SD cards) is floating around as well. I think all we need now is the winceimg that's on the SD card. Can someone please share!? please!

There is a very noticable difference in system response that I believe is worth everyone on this site looking into.

Please read!!!

Ver. 4.001000

codes in France

• 2 weeks later...