AVIC411.com

2010 map updates CNSD - 200FM

anybody can share all files from "CNSD - 200FM" and "CNSD - 250FM" cards ? thanks.

You cannot get the new firmware by switching files. You have to have a hacked installer that will install the firmware on the system and add the maps.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody can share all files from "CNSD - 200FM" and "CNSD - 250FM" cards ? thanks.

You cannot get the new firmware by switching files. You have to have a hacked installer that will install the firmware on the system and add the maps.

Of all the people, Carver is the one I'd bet would be able to do it.

Of all the people, Carver is the one I'd bet would be able to do it.

I second that thought ...

The latest news that I got on Carver from this forum is that he was working for the Russians to hack into the CIA and FBI database :lol::lol::lol: .

I don't see any base map in the new maps? I copied these files over into my map folder and unit is stuck on booting. I put my base map in with the new maps and all i get is green ground with a cursor?

The green ground with a cursor means that your current position doesn't exist in the map (or vice-versa). Make sure that Canada_xxxxxxxx.fbl is in the map folder.

any luck on this? any chance the rest of us be getting a nice pimped out version 4.0 soon with new maps? im willing to donate to whoever shares the files that they bought, and to whoever creates the hacks for us. cause of course were not willing to pay retail, but im sure whoever shares the files will get all there money back and more in form of donation by the many appreciative people on this forum :)