AVIC411.com

2010 map updates CNSD - 200FM

Great. If someone can post the file, we could see if it can be hacked to allow other maps...

Yeah. I got FW 3.0201 and would like to know what improvements, beside the maps, have been implemented.

If it was only for the maps, I wouldn't pay $120!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. If someone can post the file, we could see if it can be hacked to allow other maps...

Which file do you need? ezrider.exe?

Yes. I already have TA 2009.12 maps (Navteq 2009 Q4 is also available).

Has anyone been able to copy a modded data.zip into the igo directory successfully after this upgrade? I tried two different mods I had been able to use in the past and my 700BT went into a continuous reboot. I could re-insert the SD testmode card to return to wince and copy the newly updated v4.0 data.zip file back into the igo directory.

Jeff

Any chance you could also do the DATA.ZIP from the upgrade? Somebody's already working on opening up EzRider, but they want the official data file as well. (Well, they would liek the entire upgrade to see what else can be done, but this is rather largeish).

OMG I can not beleive Pioneer. They STILL havent released 3.0 firmware for free WITHOUT the maps and now they want to pilfer another $100 or so bucks from us for this SH!T? This is the LAST Pioneer I will ever buy. What really chaps my A$$ is that my unit is STILL UNDER WARRANTY. At least until December! Screw Pioneer!

Any chance you could also do the DATA.ZIP from the upgrade? Somebody's already working on opening up EzRider, but they want the official data file as well. (Well, they would liek the entire upgrade to see what else can be done, but this is rather largeish).

Here you go.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3H2DKRE

OMG I can not beleive Pioneer. They STILL havent released 3.0 firmware for free WITHOUT the maps and now they want to pilfer another $100 or so bucks from us for this SH!T? This is the LAST Pioneer I will ever buy. What really chaps my A$$ is that my unit is STILL UNDER WARRANTY. At least until December! Screw Pioneer!

Of course without the maps the upgrade would be completely useless, since it can't use old format maps, but you are more than welcome to believe that the world owes you free maps.

Of course without the maps the upgrade would be completely useless, since it can't use old format maps, but you are more than welcome to believe that the world owes you free maps.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dude, these are NOT Pioneer maps. They are updates from TELEATLAS that pioneer has to pay for. They are not going to buy them and then give them away for free. Most GPS units, you have to pay for map upgrades. Other units with GPS don't have map upgrades because of the cost involved, at least Pioneer offers them and it is your choice if you want new maps. Damn, what you want is like buying a computer and then have them supply a new copy of windows FREE, whenever a new version comes out. It is not going to happen!

For the record, the new maps are DEFINATELY worth it as the building files and signposts have vastly improved.