AVIC411.com

2010 map updates CNSD - 200FM

Had an e-mail from Pioneer UK yesterday letting me know there is a new update. No doubt pricey and difficult to find:

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/25 ... g_SHOP0710

Anyone got their hands on this yet?

Will it change the screen view to match the pictures on the website? I already have the CNSD - 100FM installed which has given me version 3 of the software.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, great find! I was just wondering if Pioneer was planning to release new software for the F series. Those screenshots look very different than what I am familiar with on my AVIC-F90BT.

Anyone heard if Pioneer plans to bring CNSD-200FM stateside? Although, I don't see the AVIC-F90BT in the list of supported devices on the UK website...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this e-mail from Pioneer; for $120, I think I'll pass...

John,

We wanted to let you know the latest upgrade map disc (CNSD-200FM) for your AVIC-F700BT navigation system has recently arrived and is available for sale on pioneerelectronics.com.

The discs include 2010 model year map database and nearly 12 million points of interest.

Quantities are limited so orders will be filled on a first come basis.

Regards,

Pioneer Electronics

I just got mine on order, have the 910BT model in my little smart car, and would like the graphics changes for the navigation. I'll post back on the results. I've done the bluetooth with my HTC Imagio, but have the new Iphone 4 so we'll see how that works as well. Haven't had issues with it yet on the current firmware, the most recent download I found in May...

Does anyone know what the update actually includes ?

Its not just the geo-data, as it seems that the user-interface was changed as well (at least the UK link shows some very different graphics than what I have ..) so maybe this is a firmeware update as well ?

Thanks

Its not just the geo-data, as it seems that the user-interface was changed as well (at least the UK link shows some very different graphics than what I have ..)

Has anyone gotten this installed yet? Any news on the possible interface enhancements?

The picture in the link on the first post is not of the previous F series and is the wrong picture. That picture is from the F110/120BT and uses completely different software. This is just a map upgrade and there will be no future interface enhancements for these units.