AVIC411.com

2010 map updates CNSD - 200FM

Quick FYI for some who may consider ordering. I ordered mine on 7-22 and after not hearing any shipping information, decided to email and see what was up...I received this response:

Hello,

The item is temporarily on backorder, but is expected to ship during the

week of 8/9.

Have a great day,

I thought this was a bit strange for them to take my order, charge my card and not tell me this......

oh well just an FYI

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many of these things did they make? 12? how hard is it for an international multi-billion dollar company to copy some data on an SD card and put a sticker on it? thats like nike having shoe laces on backorder

Exactly.

A Giant company like this should be able to mass procure many of these and even make more quickly. It sux that they sent out the notice that the upgrade was available and then when you order-Tick Tock goes the wait clock!

As pissed as I am, I have to wait. I even called and they said that they "MAY" have them by the 9th. The one thing that I hate is being charged for something that I didn't get.....its like bait and switch..

Not good Customer Service...........

Does anyone know what the second SD card is for?

2 SD Cards are included ..

1st SD Card : Install this if you NEVER purchased/installed the CNSD-100FM

2nd SD Card : Install this if you HAVE purchased and installed the CDSD-100FM

This is right from the Instruction Manual.

Anyone want to share a copy of the 2nd SD card ? LOL

Actually, there is a wince upgrade on the second disk as well, along with enough application updates they changed the version number from 3.x to 4.00010.

Can we find out what the iGO biuld version is on the latest upgrade?

Actually, there is a wince upgrade on the second disk as well, along with enough application updates they changed the version number from 3.x to 4.00010.

Can we find out what the iGO biuld version is on the latest upgrade?

Boris, I'll be glad to if you'll tell me where to look.

It might say so in the "About" screen, where it shows map versions and all. Also, if you can pull the iGO.EXE file to your PC, doing Properties on it should show version as well.