AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Abb, Just installed. Very nice indeed. I could not get used to the font you used, so I used Dpdursts to make things a little more clear and bigger for me. Back to the AV show/hide, it disappears all the time when switching back and forth from different menus. Any way I can keep it visible? Thanks.

Abb, Just installed. Very nice indeed. I could not get used to the font you used, so I used Dpdursts to make things a little more clear and bigger for me. Back to the AV show/hide, it disappears all the time when switching back and forth from different menus. Any way I can keep it visible? Thanks.
As I mentioned earlier, this is intentional as the AV bar stands out like a sore thumb and it is really not required to be on permanently as most of us know what source we have playing or what song we have playing on the ipod. If we do not know, then that is what the AV show is there for, as a temporary measure. It can be coded to stay up by default, but then when you go to hide it, it will be hidden temporary which really sucks because now you have this big ugly bar that says FM covering the bottom of the screen. It would also be in the way of the simulation buttons which are located there through simulation mode, so during sim, you would have to have the AV hidden.
Awesome job Thank you for sharing your time and efforts, going to PayPal.

I feel like an idiot here but how do I change between map views 2d/2n/3d?

Thank you very much for the donation, this will go towards a nice cold one :)! I added a description for the switching maps. I thought that I had that in the hidden features list, but I must have forgotten it. It is there now anyways :)

As I mentioned earlier, this is intentional as the AV bar stands out like a sore thumb and it is really not required to be on permanently as most of us know what source we have playing or what song we have playing on the ipod. If we do not know, then that is what the AV show is there for, as a temporary measure. It can be coded to stay up by default, but then when you go to hide it, it will be hidden temporary which really sucks because now you have this big ugly bar that says FM covering the bottom of the screen. It would also be in the way of the simulation buttons which are located there through simulation mode, so during sim, you would have to have the AV hidden.

I understand your point completely. I don't use an ipod, all i listen to is Sirius and sometimes songs come on and I like to see the band playing if I don't know the song. It is just something I have gotten used to since I had my avic

Hi Abb, I have a question, did you comment out the phone bluetooth VR portion of this mod, because it was working in Diafia mod, I no you say it didn't work for you most of the time but i just wonder if you disable it intentionally, if so how can i enable it.

Hi Abb, I have a question, did you comment out the phone bluetooth VR portion of this mod, because it was working in Diafia mod, I no you say it didn't work for you most of the time but i just wonder if you disable it intentionally, if so how can i enable it.

I improved on it by putting in my 'phone' button. By clicking it, you get the phone menu, and by longclicking it, you get it to phone whatever number you have set as your home number, just like Diaftias bluetooth button. This is a definate improvement over Diaftias BT button

Abb, I think that n2deep is talking about the Voice Recognition (VR) part of the mod, not the Bluetooth button.

... when you push on the rotary button ...

Oh, I misread the post. No, I did not touch the VR part ever. In reality, it shouldn't have anything to do with the Data.zip. I don't know why it was working in Diaftias and not now!

I improved on it by putting in my 'phone' button. By clicking it, you get the phone menu, and by longclicking it, you get it to phone whatever number you have set as your home number, just like Diaftias bluetooth button. This is a definate improvement over Diaftias BT button

Abb what I am trying to explain is when i push the volume button i don't get the blue screen, I wonder if I am the only one with this problem. What part of the script is this code at?
Thanks abb1.... Awesome MOD.... Your best work yet....

Donation sent....

What do I do with the GFX and Abb1 Scheme files....Do I just replace the GFX folder with your?

Scott

Thanks for the donation :)! I left instructions on the first post regarding schemes and the GFX folder. You must place the GFX folder in 'MyFlashDisk/APL2/iGo' folder in order for my schemes to work. You need both!

Thanks abb1.... Awesome MOD.... Your best work yet....

Donation sent....

What do I do with the GFX and Abb1 Scheme files....Do I just replace the GFX folder with your?

Scott

Thanks for the donation :)! I left instructions on the first post regarding schemes and the GFX folder. You must place the GFX folder in 'MyFlashDisk/APL2/iGo' folder in order for my schemes to work. You need both!

Thanks abb1... even after deleting the GFX folder, I still get the message "not enough space available in the destination folder" and it only copies about 75% of the files.