AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your new version of mod is not bad, but you've integrated my old version of MB-3DCars which is version 1.1 and not the latest version 1.1a! This latest version includes adjustments that avoid the risk of blocking its AVIC because of the possibility of file corruption (I had already mentioned in the topic dedicated).

I saw that you had copied the settings file sys.txt to my mod MB-IDT3.0-4c, but you do not set the parameter GPS allows a better reactivity of position on map? it's a shame because it works well.

By cons you've made others which are entirely specific to options that I created for my mod?!

ABB1, you do not reply to this message?! The users of your mod have perhaps not noticed they had a problem with the use of sys.txt file (contain specific settings for my mod) that you included in this version of your mod.

ABB1, you do not reply to this message?! The users of your mod have perhaps not noticed they had a problem with the use of sys.txt file (contain specific settings for my mod) that you included in this version of your mod.

misterblue, I just spent the last two days testing both SYS.txt files, the one that I had previously and the one with your changes. I notice no differences in GPS accuracy or reliability. Actually I noticed that a couple of times that it took 2-3 minutes to get a satellite fix where in the GPS Status screen all satellites wsere there and yellow with full bars, but no lock, and that is using your SYS.txt whereas it only takes about 30 sec using my sys.txt to get a lock. What EXACTLY is your sys.txt supposed to do? There is NO PROBLEM WITH THE SYS.TXT in my file as I have just done the testing rigorously for the last two days using both files. Has anybody had any GPS problems using my files?

misterblue, can you please respond as to what your settings in SYS.txt are supposed to do? Thank you

Here's a potential glitch... The unit no longer goes into voice activation mode when pushing in on the volume knob. This developed after loading this mod. I would be surprised if the Data.zip. etc. would have any effect on this option as I think it is an AV function. Is it simply coincidence, or is this intentional in your mod?

This is one of the top 2 or 3 features that I use constantly to make cell phone calls. Hate to lose it! Any thoughts, or should I maybe re-load the bluetooth software?

Here's a potential glitch... The unit no longer goes into voice activation mode when pushing in on the volume knob. This developed after loading this mod. I would be surprised if the Data.zip. etc. would have any effect on this option as I think it is an AV function. Is it simply coincidence, or is this intentional in your mod?

This is one of the top 2 or 3 features that I use constantly to make cell phone calls. Hate to lose it! Any thoughts, or should I maybe re-load the bluetooth software?

Abb, I think that I have observed the same problem, although I seldom use the VR feature. Could this be a tight memory conflict issue due to the huge data.zip?

Abb, I think that I have observed the same problem, although I seldom use the VR feature. Could this be a tight memory conflict issue due to the huge data.zip?

I have this same problem in the Nav screen, however when I change source to either of the music source I am able to use the VR button for phone or ipod, before i install this mod I was using Daifia mod which this mod is an extension of Daifia but the VR was working fine.

I have this same problem in the Nav screen, however when I change source to either of the music source I am able to use the VR button for phone or ipod, before i install this mod I was using Daifia mod which this mod is an extension of Daifia but the VR was working fine.

I think that this behavior is normal as per design. You have to be in the music source to access the VR button. Stupid but it is like that, I believe.

Will check the manual to be sure.

Bonjour , Je suis français et je-ne- parle anglais Pas Fait environnement traducteur sur internet Je suis interested ABB1 nominale Schémas Vos, bug lun. MAIS UNE Avec solution AVIC AVEZ -vous, J'Ai Installé ( reglé ) Toutes les transformations de la ( Traitements ) de Misterblue Bonne soirée à remercier Vous Avance

Motte

Bonjour , Je suis français et je-ne- parle anglais Pas Fait environnement traducteur sur internet Je suis interested ABB1 nominale Schémas Vos, bug lun. MAIS UNE Avec solution AVIC AVEZ -vous, J'Ai Installé ( reglé ) Toutes les transformations de la ( Traitements ) de Misterblue Bonne soirée à remercier Vous Avance

Motte

Huh?? :shock: