AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

maximise_baud=1

I heard from people that this setting might also break communication between the AVIC and GPS device because the automatic rate determination might not work sometime.

What is your thought on this?

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is important to remove in this sys.txt, the parameters that are made to my option to display adjustment and early speedcam alerts (windows and voice/beep). In my mod the option that I created for deciding to start max distance speedcam alerts between 1200m and 600m (Warn Distance) in my "Audible Warning" speedcam settings.

Misterblue, could you please tell me what do you mean by this comment? What should I adjust in Sys.txt for this point?

I use this setting for over 40 days and I've never had this kind of problem. My AVIC still works well.

What should I adjust in Sys.txt for this point?

I'd really like ABB corrects his own mistakes. He used my sys.txt by changing two or three parameters, but it'll have to ask myself what was the use most of my settings, that way it would not make any mistakes. But as they say, is by making mistakes that we learn not to do.

The improvement SmartZoom took me a really long time. It would take too long to detail all the changes I make to make this option acceptable to use. I never liked to use this option (Pioneer mod and other mod), but since I changed I use it all the time (I say this in all sincerity, not because it is me who have improved this option).

ABB is expected to arrive to copy my changes, I'm pleased that I will copy my changes and to be incorporated in his mod :wink:

Abb, this is quoted from Misterblue's thread for his own mod.

Do you have any intention to implement his smartzoom logic into your V3 mod? As I really love the V3 beside the misfunctional smartzoom, I will be more than happy to test it out for you :mrgreen: .

Thanks.

Sorry that I have been away for a bit, but I am tied up at work for the next while. The reason that I have not updated mr blues 3d car to 1.1a is that I don't know what the changes are. He talks about an iPod thing that I could not figure out, so I left it. Chuck, can you please pm him to find out what the changes are? If it is worthwhile, I will implement them in an update.

Chuck88, I've done this:

The system remembers the settings that you had until the error occurred. You have to get through TestMode see the main screen. Go to settings and the 3D menu Cars to choose another car. Apply changes? Yes and the system restart with the new car. Power off your ignition to turn the AVIC off. Pop out your SD CARD TestMode and then power back on to restart AVIC. And remember not to use that car that has problems.

Chuck88, I've done this:

You have to get through TestMode see the main screen.

What do you mean by this? There is no main screen under TestMode.

It sounds that you don't really need to boot into TestMode with the SD card, but just to change the car before switching to the MAP again. Is it right?

Chuck88,

When the error occurs, the system is in "Map." The Avic restarts and tries to load "Map" and restarts again and again.

To avoid that you enter TestMode > MyFlashDisk > APL2 > iGo > Double click EZRIDER.EXE > load iGo > IGo at that time begins on any menu, look for the menu "setting" and if you can not then power off your ignition to turn the AVIC off. Pop out your SD CARD TestMode and then power back on to restart AVIC.

The AVIC load all the programs and you see the Main Menu >Settings > 3D cars menu > choose another car and apply > restart > and that is all

At least I've solved so and it works. Sorry for my English but I only speak Spanish.