AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

Bonjour , Je suis français et je-ne- parle anglais Pas Fait environnement traducteur sur internet Je suis interested ABB1 nominale Schémas Vos, bug lun. MAIS UNE Avec solution AVIC AVEZ -vous, J'Ai Installé ( reglé ) Toutes les transformations de la ( Traitements ) de Misterblue Bonne soirée à remercier Vous Avance

Motte

:?::?::?:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I am French and I do not speak English thus about translator on internet ABB1 I am interested in your schemas but my AVIC bug with have you a solution I installed(settled) all the transformations(processings) of Misterblue good evening thank you in advance

I have this same problem in the Nav screen, however when I change source to either of the music source I am able to use the VR button for phone or ipod, before i install this mod I was using Daifia mod which this mod is an extension of Daifia but the VR was working fine.

I think that this behavior is normal as per design. You have to be in the music source to access the VR button. Stupid but it is like that, I believe.

Will check the manual to be sure.

No its not by design, you should be able to use the VR in the Nav screen also...

Whenever i use Misterblue mod, VR work in any screen but my Droid is not reconize, go figure.

ABB1, you do not reply to this message?! The users of your mod have perhaps not noticed they had a problem with the use of sys.txt file (contain specific settings for my mod) that you included in this version of your mod.

misterblue, I just spent the last two days testing both SYS.txt files, the one that I had previously and the one with your changes. I notice no differences in GPS accuracy or reliability. Actually I noticed that a couple of times that it took 2-3 minutes to get a satellite fix where in the GPS Status screen all satellites wsere there and yellow with full bars, but no lock, and that is using your SYS.txt whereas it only takes about 30 sec using my sys.txt to get a lock. What EXACTLY is your sys.txt supposed to do? There is NO PROBLEM WITH THE SYS.TXT in my file as I have just done the testing rigorously for the last two days using both files. Has anybody had any GPS problems using my files?

misterblue, can you please respond as to what your settings in SYS.txt are supposed to do? Thank you

It's simple, if you do not add my option of choice for distance Speedcam Warning (display windows and alerte voice and beep depending on the distance chosen) in your mod so that my settings are sys.txt used with your mod, users will be alerted of Speedcam with many advances!

Now, do you know what settings of my sys.txt I speak?

That is why I am surprised that you used my sys.txt for your mod is not done, or so I frowned upon and in this case you will forgive me.

As for the best accuracy of the GPS with my setting, since I use it I have never had a problem acquiring the GPS signal (very fast and no problem since more 2 month) and other member "beta testers" from MB-IDT3.0-4x confirmed the improved accuracy of GPS. The explanation is simple, now it works faster or rather the right speed, Pioneer had crippled the flow.

It's simple, if you do not add my option of choice for distance Speedcam Warning (display windows and alerte voice and beep depending on the distance chosen) in your mod so that my settings are sys.txt used with your mod, users will be alerted of Speedcam with many advances!

Now, do you know what settings of my sys.txt I speak?

That is why I am surprised that you used my sys.txt for your mod is not done, or so I frowned upon and in this case you will forgive me.

As for the best accuracy of the GPS with my setting, since I use it I have never had a problem acquiring the GPS signal (very fast and no problem since more 2 month) and other member "beta testers" from MB-IDT3.0-4x confirmed the improved accuracy of GPS. The explanation is simple, now it works faster or rather the right speed, Pioneer had crippled the flow.

I have not touched the speedcam part of the mod because I have no way of testing it since we do not have speedcameras here in this part of the country, as speedcameras are illogical. Think about this, your buddy borrows your car, speeds through a speed trap and YOU GET FINED???????? That is like someone taking my baseball bat, hitting someone with it, and then me getting charged with assault????????? I really cant see how speedcameras can even be legal!

I have given my files to three testers in two continents and they have found no problems with the speedcameras there.

I have not touched the speedcam part of the mod because I have no way of testing it since we do not have speedcameras here in this part of the country, as speedcameras are illogical. Think about this, your buddy borrows your car, speeds through a speed trap and YOU GET FINED???????? That is like someone taking my baseball bat, hitting someone with it, and then me getting charged with assault????????? I really cant see how speedcameras can even be legal!

I have given my files to three testers in two continents and they have found no problems with the speedcameras there.

It is strange that your testers have not had any problems with the Speedcams?! But with my settings sys.txt used with your mod, they would have realized that the speedcam warning appeared over 1300m (0,81 miles) before the checkpoint because there is no option to use these settings in your mod.

I'm really surprised that nobody has noticed a problem?!

jesus christ u want aknowledment or something that ur shit don't stink? I made this portion of the mod :evil: and yada yada yada!

Obviously you have not understood the problem! This is not all to copy something, especially we must know what it is, not to disrupt the functioning of things!

Hello ABB, your schemes does not walk on my avic

( I installed completely the modifications of Misterblue + your schemes)

You have the solution thank you

This is because you DIDN'T read or implement what is required. Read in ABB's thread on how to install, such as GFX etc.

I have this same problem in the Nav screen, however when I change source to either of the music source I am able to use the VR button for phone or ipod, before i install this mod I was using Daifia mod which this mod is an extension of Daifia but the VR was working fine.

I think that this behavior is normal as per design. You have to be in the music source to access the VR button. Stupid but it is like that, I believe.

Will check the manual to be sure.

No its not by design, you should be able to use the VR in the Nav screen also...

Whenever i use Misterblue mod, VR work in any screen but my Droid is not reconize, go figure.

I concur with your findings...VR is meant to be accessable from Nav screen, but with this mod...it has disappeared from all but the AV Source screen. This is one of the main functions I use all the time. With just one button push, you then speak what contact to call or dictate a phone # to dial. No more taking your eyes off the road to search thru contacts or navigate thru layers of menu screens to get to th AV screen. It's a key feature to hands free phone. I love the mod and appreciate all the hard work Abb has done, but for me the VR thing is a deal breaker and I'll go back to Diaftia's mod. But please don't misunderstand... it's my choice, Abb's work is just that...Abb's work; and a far cry better than anything I have the skill set to do! :D

I concur with your findings...VR is meant to be accessable from Nav screen, but with this mod...it has disappeared from all but the AV Source screen. This is one of the main functions I use all the time. With just one button push, you then speak what contact to call or dictate a phone # to dial. No more taking your eyes off the road to search thru contacts or navigate thru layers of menu screens to get to th AV screen. It's a key feature to hands free phone. I love the mod and appreciate all the hard work Abb has done, but for me the VR thing is a deal breaker and I'll go back to Diaftia's mod. But please don't misunderstand... it's my choice, Abb's work is just that...Abb's work; and a far cry better than anything I have the skill set to do! :D

Yeah, the VR should be accessible anywhere, I agree!