AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

Wow!!! What a nice piece of work! Thank you! I will enjoy this one for quite a while.

Looks like this version is a "non-AV" version. Any plan to offer one with AV? I did a quick read of this thread and a search and did not see any posting about AV. Sorry if I missed it???

Again...GREAT WORK! :D

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks abb1.... Awesome MOD.... Your best work yet....

Donation sent....

What do I do with the GFX and Abb1 Scheme files....Do I just replace the GFX folder with your?

Scott

Thanks for the donation :)! I left instructions on the first post regarding schemes and the GFX folder. You must place the GFX folder in 'MyFlashDisk/APL2/iGo' folder in order for my schemes to work. You need both!

Thanks abb1... even after deleting the GFX folder, I still get the message "not enough space available in the destination folder" and it only copies about 75% of the files.

Yeah, first thing is to delete the original GFX, and then delete some of the maps and poi's that you do nonuse, and then install my GFX and schemes.

Maybe a bug... or just a screwed up install on my part.

- Open "Extras" menu

- Select "Trip Computer"

The following message error appears: "missing 746_32K_MN-008_24.bmp"

I checked the download and it appears to included files MN-001 through MN-006 with 007,008,009 missing and starts back up again with MN-010.

Once I close the dialog box by pressing "OK" the navigation side of the unit shuts down... Anyone else have this problem? Or possible solution?

Thanks

Scott

Maybe a bug... or just a screwed up install on my part.

- Open "Extras" menu

- Select "Trip Computer"

The following message error appears: "missing 746_32K_MN-008_24.bmp"

I checked the download and it appears to included files MN-001 through MN-006 with 007,008,009 missing and starts back up again with MN-010.

Once I close the dialog box by pressing "OK" the navigation side of the unit shuts down... Anyone else have this problem? Or possible solution?

Thanks

Scott

Thanks for bringing that up. I had to clean this mod up before posting it as it was originally 24.6mb and it was to large, so I had to condense and delete a lot of unused files. I fixed the Data.zip with a new file that fixes this issue and you can now access the tripcomputer. So for everyone:

Please download the new file posted July 24 5:53pm. Thank you!

Great job here, just installed and took a quick ride. The only issue I saw was the speed limit sign on the split screen being overlapped by the time.

PP being sent.

Thank you very much for the donation! It is greatly appreciated :)! The overlapping speedlimit sign is now fixed, please redownload the file and it is working good.

Hey guys, I know that bit is a pain, but the file has to be redownloaded with the new one that is posted in it's place. This file has all the fixes and should be problem free. It is in the same spot that the last one was. Thanks

Total Commander and RESinfo now works as well. You have to install the files in 'MyFlashDisk/system' folder. If you do not have a system folder, then you have to make one. The files to install, you can find in your 'testmode/utilities' folder. They are both .exe files, so just install them in your System folder.

Hello.

I have the X910BT. I found this site by accident and would like to try the mods. My flashdisk file does not have a system folder but I can access the Total Commander and ResInfo from start-programs (start-programs-total commander or start-programs-resinfo). Do I need to do anything or not?

I couldn't install all of the folders for the mod. The files are too large. I have deleted maps I would never use, splash pics, XM pics, almost all 3D car pics, and all language packs except english. Which subfolders in the GFX folders can I delete that would cause the least issues? Better yet, which folders or files should I delete to get the most functionality of the mod?

Thanks.

Tin Man

First of all forgive my English.

With this mod you've done a good job. 'Beer Money' sent.

One question: I see the speed cameras on the map but I can only warn visually and beeps.

Spoken alert does not work for me.

I changed the ogg files in English (kph) for ogg files with Spanish translation (kph) not changed anything else.

Kia Magentis V6

F900Bt EU

Abb, how do we get the sky to show up in the nav screen? I have selected summer view but it's still tilted so i can not see the sky? I have played around with the settings, is there one setting i have to adjust to get the view i'm looking for? :D

Abb, how do we get the sky to show up in the nav screen? I have selected summer view but it's still tilted so i can not see the sky? I have played around with the settings, is there one setting i have to adjust to get the view i'm looking for? :D

There is two ways to do that, adjust it in smartzoom, or turn smartzoom off.

I couldn't install all of the folders for the mod. The files are too large. I have deleted maps I would never use, splash pics, XM pics, almost all 3D car pics, and all language packs except english. Which subfolders in the GFX folders can I delete that would cause the least issues? Better yet, which folders or files should I delete to get the most functionality of the mod?

Unused maps and POI files are the best candidates for deletion. Other files are mostly too small to make up space.

There is two ways to do that, adjust it in smartzoom, or turn smartzoom off.

To clarify, adjust the smartzoom so that both angles sliding bars are all the way to the right side, at value 90.

For you lovers of smartzoom, as oppose to IDT's mod and Abb's Chrome mod V2.x, this mod as well of that of Diaftia's mod DOESN'T work with the zooming in/tilting map during navigation maneuver ...