AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are probably picking the button in the bottom left corner. That button is sensitive to traffic setting. I have an error pop up if you have the setting enabled but I might need to take a look and see why its getting overridden if the setting is not on. You can always pick a different spot and it will stick after a reboot.

Thanks for the reply. Tried to change the "large poi search" button on the emulator but didn't work. I'll try different buttons on the unit itself first thing in the morning. After breakfast of course:)

Thanks for the reply. Tried to change the "large poi search" button on the emulator but didn't work. I'll try different buttons on the unit itself first thing in the morning. After breakfast of course:)

Sounds like something might be going on. I just tested in an emulator and it definitely works ok. At least with the large poi search button being saved after reboot. Did you do the standard install with my script on your AVIC or did you do it manually?

Sounds like something might be going on. I just tested in an emulator and it definitely works ok. At least with the large poi search button being saved after reboot. Did you do the standard install with my script on your AVIC or did you do it manually?

It didn't work with emulator but it did work with the unit itself. Now i have two screen off button, one with return to office icon and one with screen of icon :) Copying over the data.zip with original menu.ui should fix it. Thanks again.

Diaftia,

Great mod! I love the interface. The look is so clean.

I have one question for you. How do you turn on the speeding warning voice? I originally had it on, but now I can't figure out how to turn it on with your mod. I have played with all the controls in the warning settings tab, but no luck. I saw a mute settings, but couldn't figure out if the problem was in here. I did the the traffic light warning sound to work (i guess) after I turned off the default mute button. Any suggestions?

f90bt US

-trrocks

This mod is the one i like the best so far, great work. I have a couple of questions. I live in canada and have selected option 3 from the auto install list.

1. When select option three from the auto loader the sys.txt does not copy.

2. No bluetooth, firmware version "not found" but if i replace sys.txt with mine it's ok.

3. unable to set dynamic volume to "on"

4. what do i have to do to have all of the maps, both nt and ta on a sd card and functional from the sd card.

thanks

Excellent mod! I've been trying it out for a couple of weeks now. I have a few questions, I'm not sure if I'm getting the full functionality because I can't seem to get a night scheme loaded without it crashing and shutting down the navigation aspect of my f700. Also when I have my iPhone connected (3GS with 4.2.1) it reboots sometimes. I've tried restoring my phone but it works for a little while the goes back to rebooting again. Is there any chance your flash disk folder is still available for download? Just so I can make sure all of my files are correct.

Thanks in advance

Just a big thanks for the update. I hated my 90bt when I first got it two years ago, found your 2.1 complete install and just loved it!! The unit has been out for a while until last week when we purchased a 2000 Honda Odyssey. Fits right in and off we go. Haven't been on the boards for a bit and just saw the latest version. Downloading right now and can't wait to install tomorrow!! Again, awesome job.

Diaftia,

Great mod! I love the interface. The look is so clean.

I have one question for you. How do you turn on the speeding warning voice? I originally had it on, but now I can't figure out how to turn it on with your mod. I have played with all the controls in the warning settings tab, but no luck. I saw a mute settings, but couldn't figure out if the problem was in here. I did the the traffic light warning sound to work (i guess) after I turned off the default mute button. Any suggestions?

f90bt US

-trrocks

Same here.Can't get the spoken alert on safety cameras to work.Tried every setting but no joy.When I alter the volume slider switch nothing happens,no voice.Anyone any ideas please?

Is there a user manual on how to access all the screens you have pictured? Am I right in understanding that specific icons on the map can be pressed to access other screens? If a particular icon is not added to the map screen are the functions related to that icon not accessible? I'm a new user to your mod & really like the look of it.

Alex, I have diagnosed the bug with the over speed warnings.

If you place a phone call and then hang up, the over speed limit warnings work. (spoken "you are over the speed limit.") I don't think I have ever had them work without the phone call first.

Probably related to the fact that when the navigation voice was muted, and it will be unmuted following a phone call.