AVIC411.com

AVIC-D3 ETA?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really super huge news on the availability, but the d3s DID just show up in our computers at ccity this week meaning the release is imminent. i'd expect them to be right on time with their original march estimate. theyre available for special order now though :) i got mine for 895

not really super huge news on the availability, but the d3s DID just show up in our computers at ccity this week meaning the release is imminent. i'd expect them to be right on time with their original march estimate. theyre available for special order now though :) i got mine for 895

where did you special order yours? i would like to preorder one. even better if its from an authorized dealer! thx

I just called that Tundra electronics place. They said they have 50 on order but are not sure if they are expecting all 50 in at the same time, however the shipment is scheduled for 2/28/07 and they will not know how many they are ACTUALLY receiving in on the 28th until it arrives, despite the fact that he said they have 50 on order. Currently there are 11 slots reserved.

I was a little skeptical about throwing a $100 as a deposit to some online retailer that i never heard of before, but after talking with him, the seemed like a pretty reasonable business and admitted that if 2-3 months passes and you still don't have the D3, a refund for the deposit is in line.

Anybody have any feedback on this company before I order it up.

Tundraelectronics is very shady. Ordered from them before and they were a hassle, wouldn't even provide a tracking number. Wanted to return something a week after receiving it, "sure, 20% restocking fee!" The guys that run this website out of their shack are very unprofessional. DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY! They will not support you after the sale if you have a problem. I have ordered from ABT and Crutchfield and as we all know there great and AUTHORIZED. Just my .02

i ordered mine through ccity, any sales associate should be able to put a special order in for you. the sales sku is pio avicd3 (duh). theyre 1099, 895 for employees. i got mine through ccity 1, because i work there and 2, to take advantage of our extended warranty where its a direct swap if anything is wrong w/ the unit.