AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Seems to be working great so far. Haven't had too many emails to really test it. But as a whole the exstensions are running mich smoother. Also I notices that the appradio app uses the same loaders as ios. So if you customize the loaders on your iPhone via winterboard it will reflect these changes on your appradio. Thanks again mike for bringing increased functionality to pioneers product. I would not still own one if you didnt make this program

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just posted a new beta that should fix the problem. Would you mind uninstalling Backgrounder and update to beta 7? Let me know if it works.

I have AppRadio Extensions 1.1.4-1 loaded on my iPhone. I downloaded this from the Cydia store because I decided today to get a Pioneer AppRadio. I found this site from googling ARE and saw that there is a beta version out. So as a complete noob to your applications, how do I go about getting the beta version installed on my iPhone, considering the beta is not listed for download on the Cydia store? Is there a step by step users/installation guide somewhere on this site I can download? I'd like to have all the apps loaded on my phone and ready to test by the time I get the Pioneer installed.

Thanks.

Barry

I downloaded beta 7, mail still not pushing unless the mail app is running (same as before).

Just FYI

Just to confirm that I understand the issue, push email works fine until you manually kill the process. Once it is manually killed, it doesn't start itself back up again. Is that correct?

I'm trying to get this working and I'm having issues. I have installed the newest version and I launch appradio app on my phone and then go to the app mode on my Avic 8400. I don't get the option to use any apps outside of the normal compatible apps. Any ideas of what the issue could be? I followed the instructions on the first post.

I'm trying to get this working and I'm having issues. I have installed the newest version and I launch appradio app on my phone and then go to the app mode on my Avic 8400. I don't get the option to use any apps outside of the normal compatible apps. Any ideas of what the issue could be? I followed the instructions on the first post.

Did you set everything up in the Settings app?

New version works like a charm! I tested my push email, all is good. Thanks Mike, great work addressing this issue, and outstanding work overall.

The one thing I've noticed, which may or may not be fixable, is when you switch from an app back to the appradio main menu, it has to reload as if you were just plugging the phone in. Any fix for this?

It takes forever. If not, oh well. Thanks Mike!

Did you set everything up in the Settings app?

ah that was the problem. Thanks Mike! App is working great!. This may not be a question for your app but any streaming video app, should it be able to take up the entire screen or will it always have black bars around it? Netflix for example.

• RonS locked this topic