AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

yeah, what i seen was 127 days from the release of 6, that could be wrong but thats what i saw

I hate my self for joining the JB game late, and i cant see myself updating to that happy sunshine unicorn hippie looking ios7.

I will be happy for a 6.1.3 JB for the 4S

I considered buying another 4S (and this time the 64GB 4S lol) on ebay or CL locally because im sick of waiting but 99% of the people i contacted were on 6.1.3 or had absolutely no idea lol

pretty sure the new jailbreak will be for ios7 not 613, i never update until a few days before jailbreak tool is due for release, we should really be discussing this in its own thread too, can see this thread going nuts over this topic soon 10sept>>
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure the new jailbreak will be for ios7 not 613, i never update until a few days before jailbreak tool is due for release, we should really be discussing this in its own thread too, can see this thread going nuts over this topic soon 10sept>>

evasi0n has said they wont release there 6.1.3 JB (which is done the way i understood it) till ios7 JB is released so they dont lose the few back doors in they have left. 

A new JB is not off topic since appextensions is all about JB'n  :shock:  ok Im done with my sarcasm. :shock:

Sorry for the newb question here.  I just jailbroke my phone just so the appradio wouldn't suck soo bad.  I (think) I followed the instructions, I see "AppRadioExtensio...Beta17 in iFile.  

I click on Installer and a bunch of words scroll down the screen.  

"Finished with Result Code: 256" 

I click done  and I'm back in iFile.  The extension never seems to install.  I didn't e-mail this to my self because when I click on the links in the FAQ thread on my mac, the page is either blank or it tells me to add an address to Cydia that doesn't work.  

Am I missing something?

Thanks for all your help.  I will be donating.   

Oh yeah, IOS 6.0.1

Why would you manually install it?    Just add the Repo under Cydia, Manage, Sources, Edit, Add, http://mikedecaro.com/repo/

Then click on http://mikedecaro.com/repo/ on the Cydia, Manage, Sources page

I've tried that 10 times.  Each time I get "Verification Error  A server with the specified hostname could not be found"  

So VBLUE, you're saying the install is complete?  I restarted the phone each time and when I go to settings, there's nothing for Appradio. 

I'm sure I'm missing something pretty simple, and I appreciate any help you folks can give me.

The general seetings on my phone.  In the video it says to verify the installation by looking in Settings on my phone.  After I click on the file in iFIle, here's what I see:   

IMG_0264_zps90224cae.png    

Sorry folks.  I'm a little out of my element here.  I'm a mechanic and a car guy.  Ask me to rebuild the engine in your Jag E-type, no problem.  Ask me to install an app in a jailbroken phone and I'm all thumbs :?

The general seetings on my phone.  In the video it says to verify the installation by looking in Settings on my phone.  After I click on the file in iFIle, here's what I see:   

Sorry folks.  I'm a little out of my element here.  I'm a mechanic and a car guy.  Ask me to rebuild the engine in your Jag E-type, no problem.  Ask me to install an app in a jailbroken phone and I'm all thumbs :?

You are missing dependencies. I believe result code 256 means something is blocking the install from completing. In your case, you need to search Cydia for all of the dependencies listed in the first post (MobileSubstrate, PreferenceLoader, and AppList). Once they are installed, try installing AppEx again. You should get a result code 0 when everything installs correctly.

I've tried that 10 times.  Each time I get "Verification Error  A server with the specified hostname could not be found"

I switched web hosts a few days ago, which may have caused some down time. Try rebooting your phone and installing via Cydia again (after installing the dependencies).

I've installed the latest version off of Cydia.

I'm having problems with the touch.

Any tips on how I can calibrate it? I've had a fiddle about with the settings but it makes it worse?

It seems that the touch is all shifted to one side. :/

My head unit is the avh-x5500BT European equivalent to the x5500-bhs

I've installed the latest version off of Cydia.

I'm having problems with the touch.

Any tips on how I can calibrate it? I've had a fiddle about with the settings but it makes it worse?

It seems that the touch is all shifted to one side. :/

Which iPhone model? head unit model?

• RonS locked this topic