AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's the problem I'm dealing with.  Hopefully someone can help me out.  

My appradio 3 looks normal and doesn't have the "more apps" setting.  Where can I find this?  

Setup:

APPRADIO 3

iphone 5 with installed package found at mike's cydia depository

6.1.2 jb, latest pioneer software on the appradio and app 

Instructions:
Install all of the dependencies.
Install the beta version of AppRadio Extensions.
Start the AppRadio app.
Launch an unsupported app from the menu. These can be added via the 'More Apps' setting.
The unsupported app should show on the phone screen and the radio.
Control the iPhone app from the radio.
Press on the black bars to the left or right of the app window to go back to the AppRadio app menu.

Working fine for me.

Anyone know of a fix for SBRotator crashing the phone or another program that will rotate the home screen/ other apps that don't rotate. 

I sent the developer my crash logs, never heard back yet.   I uninstalled and gave up for now.   I probably don't even wan't need it the way I use my AppRadio now.

I sent the developer my crash logs, never heard back yet.   I uninstalled and gave up for now.   I probably don't even wan't need it the way I use my AppRadio now.

He isn't going to care about an issue that 90% of his user base doesn't experience because they don't use his app for this purpose.

I sent mine also, nada.

It crashes my phone just being installed/enabled. It actually works when I need it but sitting charging my phone resprings frequently into safe mode which I then have

to fix.

It is off the phone now but I'd like to be able to turn screens that don't rorate.

Cosmo what is the reason for reporting the post from e30cab?

Sorry, I registered yesterday and I was wrong. I forgot to activate the account and did not appear the reply button.

No. Especially sense there is no jailbreak for iOS7.

Maybe I was wrong the question. I know there is no jailbreak for ios 7, the question is if it will be compatible when jb available.

• RonS locked this topic