AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, new user here. I've been following this forum for some time and finally bought an appradio2 (awaiting parcel atm).

I've read all this thread but maybe i forgot/missed some posts, so forgive me if it has already been asked:

I've an ipod touch 4g which i kept on ios5 on purpose for the appradio. Today news is jailbreak for 6.1.3 coming in few days therefore i'm wondering if current state of the beta appradio extensions is stable enough to upgrade the ios, any advice?

hi mike new firmware has just been released for sph-da02 (fw 4.17). they say to make it ios7 compatible.

i'm still on ios 6.1.2, and i have no intention to upgrade mi iphone 4s. 

the unit, on the other side, really needs some better coding. 

do you think i'll get any advantage in stability and overall perfomance of the unit itself making an upgrade to fw 4.17?

do you think they just fixed the ios7 compatibility?

I have not resolved the problem with my iphone 4 IOS5.1 and AppRadio sph-da01.

I have just read all topics (more than 63 pages).

More test I have execute: New AppRadio + AppRadio Extension (IOS6 version and IOS5 version), AppRadio1.8xx cracked and so on.

The unsuported app and the IPhone screen is not available in the sph-da01.

Can ou help me?

-What is the AppRadio that I have to install?....The version that I can install from the AppStore?

-What is the correct version of the AppRadio extension that I have to install?...where I can download it?

-What is the step to install and test that it works fine?

-All additional information and resource to resolve this problems are welcome.

Thanks a lot for the support.

• RonS locked this topic