AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also does it only lag on the iPhone 4 or is it laggy on both the iphone 4 and 4s???

. Thank you..

It's only laggy on the 4. My 4S runs fine.

When I ran Cydia this happened:

Not sure what went wrong there. Maybe you entered the repo incorrectly? If you enter http://mikedecaro.com/repo/ into Cydia, the path to the Packages file should be http://mikedecaro.com/repo/Packages.bz2.

That's so weird.  I have an iPhone 5 and a Z150 (and latest official release of appext)...the left side of my screen is a little off while the right side is spot on (in landscape).  I can actually fully use it except for any button presses needed on the extreme left side of the screen.

I know this is an old post but since this problem still exists with my X950BH and iPhone 5, I'm curious to find out what iOS version you have running.  I think some of the "supported" apps that I have trouble with are due to the iOS version I'm running (haven't confirmed it yet but I will).  So, the AppEx offset issues I believe are due to the fact that we have AVIC series vs SPH series but I'm wondering if there is a slight chance that the iOS version may have something to do with it (although I seriously doubt it but I want to cancel out all possibilities).  Anyway, if you get a chance, let me know what iOS version you are running with your iPhone 5 for your Z150.

Thanks.

Anyway, if you get a chance, let me know what iOS version you are running with your iPhone 5 for your Z150.

Thanks.

I do think it's because of the AVIC series and I'm still having the calibration issue. I tried changing the calibration settings but could never get the entire screen right, only one side or the other.

Anyways, I'm running iOS 6.1

I do think it's because of the AVIC series and I'm still having the calibration issue. I tried changing the calibration settings but could never get the entire screen right, only one side or the other.

Anyways, I'm running iOS 6.1

I too am running iOS 6.1 with my AVIC so that would match up.  I had the same experience with the calibration settings.  When I do an iOS update, I will report back to see if anything changed but I doubt it.  I have a feeling it's the AVIC series but just want to rule everything out.

Thanks.

• RonS locked this topic