AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Thank you VBLUE42 for your help. I solved it: my transparent cover case was keeping the connector from doing its job properly. That is even if the connector felt like being well connected, i tought that the final "click"  was an indicator of a proper connection and i turned out to be wrong. It's a bit counter intuitive so i'm reporting it for the forum friends.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Thanks for the reply - are you sure it fades the native HU *radio* during app voice commands? With the un-jailbroken Appradio 3 you can "mix" app sounds with the radio when the radio is playing but it just literally mixes, and at a fixed volume (which you can adjust but is never right!). If you are playing music through an app then it does fade the music when tomtom commands come in - but I think this is because when you are playing music through an app the music is coming over the bluetooth stream.......I'd be really interested to know because otherwise I might ditch this unit. PS I'm in the UK so I don't have a decent "radio app" - which would probably solve the issue....

Thanks in advance......

Sorry I thought you meant music playing from your library. Yeah it can't fade out the radio. If you use google maps though, it stops the radio, gives you the direction, then starts it again. Although that isn't ideal. You're right though, use an internet radio app and this will fade the radio in and out, I use tunein radio

• 3 weeks later...

I have not issues with my iphone :) just in this case power of charge = power of discharge (not everytime, but sometimes it is). For android there is an app called "screen standby", which turning off the display of android phone and I think it's good for the screen.

I have not issues with my iphone :) just in this case power of charge = power of discharge (not everytime, but sometimes it is). For android there is an app called "screen standby", which turning off the display of android phone and I think it's good for the screen.

I believe I remember reading somewhere on here that if you are using the USB from the back of the head unit, the amperage is too low to actually charge your phone, merely maintain where it's at. I personally use a separate car charger into my lightning av adapter and it charges just great.

That being said, what are you using?

Which unit do you have? I have no issues charging.

Which unit do you have? I have no issues charging.

I had sph-da100, and now I have sph-da110. And I didn't sad about issue, just sometimes when I'm using navigation with 3g, turned on display and music, with bt connection to appradio, I think, power of charge = power of discharge, so I asked for any solution with turning off display of iphone for power economy. That's all ;)

I hope, you understand me, for a long time I haven't practice in English :)

I believe I remember reading somewhere on here that if you are using the USB from the back of the head unit, the amperage is too low to actually charge your phone, merely maintain where it's at. I personally use a separate car charger into my lightning av adapter and it charges just great.

That being said, what are you using?

Now I'm using appradio3 sph-da110, but if I'll connect the lightning cable to native usb out in appradio3, will appradio app works?

• 3 weeks later...

I installed 7.4 & jailbroke, installed Extensions from Cydia it loads but crashes & disappears. I went to page 1 saw teh dependancies & alternate install routes.

I have MobileSubstrate & AppList but PreferenceLoader does not show up.

Now when I try to install I get missing dependancy iOS <6.02.

• RonS locked this topic