AVIC411.com

Ok dont bust my cylinders for this question but...

what if you ran the video output for the "rear monitors" back into the aux input...

because the dvd player will still display video for the rear seats while in-motion...

basically... can you use aux input while in motion?

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this happened by accident at another shop sound on wheels in huntsville al bypassed z2 was installed by the book but during installation the car power was on and gear selector was in reverse battery went dead car was charged not jump started customer can watch video and operate navigation in motion any one else that can duplicate this and see if it truly works

Ok dont bust my cylinders for this question but...

what if you ran the video output for the "rear monitors" back into the aux input...

because the dvd player will still display video for the rear seats while in-motion...

basically... can you use aux input while in motion?

You can, but you will have the "Objects May Appear In Reverse" message along the top.

Hi guys new here to bare with me, well I need some help I have a 06 Honda civic ex 2dr and im trying to decide on what indash or flip dvd player to choose, I want navi / dvd tv tuner and what not but I want to buy one that has already been hacked so I can have unrestricted navi or dvd movie funtions, i have a avic-n3 on my truck and i havnt even been able to bypass it (could you help me ?) since i couldnt bypass it i thought about it twice before i ended up buying the z2 anyone can recommend a navi or dvd in dash? eclipse pioneer jvc/kenwood? please i hope someone can respond thanks

So can you use the voice recognition to set dest or find POI's while you drive. If I can't use the unit while in motion it is almost useless. For me it's a deal killer. If I can not I will probably get the Nuvi 680. I hope you can use the Avic Z2 while in motion with the voice commands.

thats funny cus N3 was bypassed :D long time ago
ha ha im laughing :cry: lol i know it had to be bypassed but i never knew thats why im asking, so insted of laughing can you help out? Also back to my other question since the Z2 hasnt been bypassed which indash dvd / navi should i be looking at?
thats funny cus N3 was bypassed :D long time ago
ha ha im laughing :cry: lol i know it had to be bypassed but i never knew thats why im asking, so insted of laughing can you help out? Also back to my other question since the Z2 hasnt been bypassed which indash dvd / navi should i be looking at?

How about since your question has absoultely nothing to do with the topic, you start a new thread in a different forum.

well i have officially joined the bandwagon i just bought my avic-z2 from costco.com reason why from there ? lifetime warranty purpose it also comes with installer card but i might do the work on my own btw its a 06 civic ex 2dr couple :D in regard to this thread any new results?