AVIC411.com

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

with those tools you can bypass anything...not sure if anythign would work after that but well ya know...

but AYWAY does anyone else get into constant fights with there navi, it keeps telling me where to go and i keep yealling at it to STFU and then it said if i am not nice it will drive me into a lake so ya i thinkt he machine won this round...

Ok my installer for my Z2 has done a switch on my car. Via on or off button for the video playing or any options that gets blocked out while driving over 5mph. My installer told me today that the switch works, but he said i have to be in a certain screen and i have to press the on and off button on the switch to activate the bypass? Is this true? Well it has to be since it has worked before while i drove at higher speeds. I had video playing on my Z2 at speeds of 70mph. But they are saying its a certain screen i have to be in to activate the bypass? So please help me out here. Thanks.