AVIC411.com

my rep said it would be available in a few months, but will require a cd-key attached to serial number on the unit itself and that we would have to generate the key via new pioneer intranet only accessible to authorized pioneer dealers. price set at 250 plus shop labor

keeping in mind the only difference between z-1 and z-2 is the software someone should really go through and read ALL the software and compare differences in software concerning both models if we can isolate the lines of code refering to "lockout functions" we should get a software bypass from re-writing the code

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

keeping in mind the only difference between z-1 and z-2 is the software someone should really go through and read ALL the software and compare differences in software concerning both models if we can isolate the lines of code refering to "lockout functions" we should get a software bypass from re-writing the code

That simple, huh :roll:

ok from what im reading is yall plan to messure the votls on the wire when the parking brake is set and then find a resister to bring a reguler wire or that wire down to that voltage while the parking break is off right?? if this is the case im not the best with cars but i am an airplane michanic and i though of what i said HOWEVER that methed WILL NOT work see my parking brake doesnt engage the wheels unti about 5 clicks and for some reason at 1 click my radio thinks my brake is set because the voltage is right NOW you would thing i could just drive around with th brake at one click no hard done right? wrong i thought of that, the gps ratted me out told the car i swas moving at the same time the brake was telling the radio i was sitting still An error popped up said the radio has detected my parking brake cable was improperly hooked up and disabled all the extra functions sence i only have 1 parking brake wire i knew it was hooked up correctly so if there is a bypass it in the system and has to be put in the radio threw programming that is my conclution with the bypass on the Z1.....anyone agree or disagree with what i have found? input wil be apreciated.

ok from what im reading is yall plan to messure the votls on the wire when the parking brake is set and then find a resister to bring a reguler wire or that wire down to that voltage while the parking break is off right?? if this is the case im not the best with cars but i am an airplane michanic and i though of what i said HOWEVER that methed WILL NOT work see my parking brake doesnt engage the wheels unti about 5 clicks and for some reason at 1 click my radio thinks my brake is set because the voltage is right NOW you would thing i could just drive around with th brake at one click no hard done right? wrong i thought of that, the gps ratted me out told the car i swas moving at the same time the brake was telling the radio i was sitting still An error popped up said the radio has detected my parking brake cable was improperly hooked up and disabled all the extra functions sence i only have 1 parking brake wire i knew it was hooked up correctly so if there is a bypass it in the system and has to be put in the radio threw programming that is my conclution with the bypass on the Z1.....anyone agree or disagree with what i have found? input wil be apreciated.

I stuck my foot in my mouth i only read the first page and didnt look that there was 29 pages and even then seems theres a bypass so the link is at the bottem im new to the site and havent figure all this out yet does anyone know is i plug in the CDRB10 into the input of my navtraffic if it will work cause the navtraffic is already plugged in to where the CDRB10 needs to plug

http://www.sminntech.com/z1flash.html

I hope you never work on an airplane I fly on! :lol:

did i forget to mention we dont work on the instraments the most wireing i do is to a light bulb or flaps

Co-Pilot: The yoke is forward 1 click but the flaps moved 5 clicks! We're in a nosedive!

Pilot: Don't worry, the fasten seatbelt lights are working...

I got some bad news fellas, I work on airplanes and there really are people this dumb doing the work. On the upside most of the critical controls are supposed to be idiot proof..... for he most part.

I am all for the sticky that says "THERE IS NO Z2 BYPASS"