AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z2 Pre/Post-June Bypass Files

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok yell at me all you want. I did the 2 wire bypass, light green grounded, inserted mute wire into pin and grounded it. I DO NOT get the ground wire installed improperly warning(did but fixed the ground). Copied disc as decribed and I also got the update already installed. I cannot get video even when sitting in my driveway in park with parking break and engine off, and I am locked out of nav control when in motion. And I assure you it is not the connector on the mute wire.

joey0909:

I know you think that you grounded that wire correctly, and most likely you did. Where most people have problems is in the connector itself. Either the terminal is not oriented correctly or it's not inserted all the way or something. But check and double check that connector. That's where every single problem I have seen has been. Trust me this procedure works and it works well. If it's not working then double check what you did. If you are still getting the pop up message, the only way to get rid of it is to press the recessed button to the right of the eject button (the button the opens the face of the Avic-Z1). This will lose your AM/FM radio presets but not much else.

Hello Friends, forgiveness by the question, probably already tired of it, but I am a bit dizzy.

I have a pioneer AVIC Z2 + pioneer ND-BT1. The AVIC z2 is July 2007.

When you install, I put a cable to the AVIC believe that the parking brake was activated, this time missing.

Then, unexpectedly stopped working, when you turn the unit said "was incorrectly identified a connection of his handbrake ...".

Specifically I have to do in order to view video while handling? without affecting the bluetooth and others?.

Already done that:

------------------- METHOD 2 (assed out easy )------------------

CDROM ISO!

1. Download this 30MB file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4T5MBJL7

2. Burn to CD or DVD as an image, not using built-in burning windows.

3. Insert in Z2, press Map, and run the update! (e-brake must be applied or wire grounded

4. Press the recessed reset button once, and your Z2 is now 2-wire bypassable.

and now I have to change back into the wires? I read the link http://www.sminntech.com/z1flash.html # newbypass, but do not understand, some simple explanation?.

Thank you very much

Basically, to make a long story short, take the light green wire, leave it connected to the wiring harness on the Z, and ground the other end to a bolt on an unpainted part of the vehicle. Move the mute wire that's hanging free from the connector on the left (as you look at the back of the z, it will be the yellow and black one and have a tag that says MUTE) to the pin that ducatiboy referenced in his walkthrough on the connector on the right. Then, ground that wire to the vehicle as well. Now you should be done!

Clear as mud?

Hello, I do not understand does not understand and does not understand !!!!, you can clearly?:

1) The cable light green where it goes?.

I interpret that this cable will land.

2) cable Mut where it goes? I interpret that is used to place the pin on the end of the connector and exits in the image and the other end to earth.

Bone, the two grounded.

MORE IS NOT easy to put THAT THE TWO VAN cable ground and lists? ME crazy BY GOD! : (

To all this, speed sensor has to be connected? Perhaps WILL NOT GIVE mind that there are speed Z2?