AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z2 Pre/Post-June Bypass Files

Once again, thanks to everyone who posted their problems and solutions. I've added a Rapidshare.com mirror for the update iso image here:

URL-->http://rapidshare.com/files/88501453/Z2BypassUpdate.iso

I've also uploaded to my own dedicated server here, for non-Rapidshare users. No passwords, no waiting 45 seconds, just click and download.

URL-->http://zbbhost.com/avic/Z2BypassUpdate.iso

thanks!

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone had the problem of when they insert the z2 bypass disc, it says the file is already updated on the unit? Its manufacturing date is july 07. I have not done the update from pioneer yet. I did have a unit from june 07, but the navi took a shit on me and had to return it to one of my distributors. it had the same problem. it said the updates were already on it. Any help would be appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...

Big Problem. Ran the update disk, installed fine 100% on both installers. system reset, asked for time info etc... everything looks good i have all menu options... but when i go to hardware info, connection, GPS connect says nogo, this is possibly because of the bypas, ok but... i am not located where my icon is telling me. i have to be getting signal because it moves when i move, when i turn it turn, but it is totally off. any ideas ?

I have a avic-z2 I got from a friend. I just applied the update from the iso I burned. Everything with the update went smoothly to 100%. The unit then rebooted itself after I pressed ok.

It came back online and I hit the reset button. After the reboot I thought it was all good however, once driving out my driveway I got the parking break wire error and lost video.

I did the install myself. I know everything is grounded properly according to the diagrams. What do you guys think is up??