AVIC411.com
godzilla

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F940Bt F840BT Etc 2019

Okay two years and another release for all these machines. Last time i bought the software and spread the wealth this time i need help as my situation has changed . I firstly need to  buy the software with the highest donator getting the original pack and the unused key, Everybody else will get the software for free every Euro , Dollar or pound will help my payal me address is

paypal.me/salsatnav

I will keep you in the loop with daily updates till we reach £125 then i will post it here  for FREE have a feeling Rons Shortfuse hack will do it again

Lets all help each other 

Edited by godzilla
spelling mistake doh!

On 8/9/2019 at 1:47 AM, godzilla said:

Okay two years and another release for all these machines. Last time i bought the software and spread the wealth this time i need help as my situation has changed . I firstly need to  buy the software with the highest donator getting the original pack and the unused key, Everybody else will get the software for free every Euro , Dollar or pound will help my payal me address is

paypal.me/salsatnav

I will keep you in the loop with daily updates till we reach £125 then i will post it here  for FREE have a feeling Rons Shortfuse hack will do it again

Lets all help each other 

link paypal don't work