AVIC411.com

Progress Report

Guys,

I have finally found the solution to hide the custom simulation/flyover buttons when the simulation/flyover finishes without pressing the stop button.

There are three scripts that need to hide the simulation/flyover buttons:

In start.ui:

In setting.ui: state after simulation end

In advmenu.ui: state after flyover end

In "start.ui" file, place the code to hide the buttons under the "btnNMB_Cursor.y 210" line in "sc_ShowTopMenu" script.

In "setting.ui" file. place the code to hide the buttons under the "headericon.bmp "746_32K_MN-783_32b.bmp"" line in "st_navisettings" state.

In "advmenu.ui" file, place the code to hide the buttons under the "headericon.bmp "746_32K_MN-781_32b.bmp"" line in "st_AdvRouteMenu" state.

Example code for "setting.ui" file:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to make sure that u use the same button names as you have used in "navigatemap.ui". I have included all my script files so that you can compare them with yours.

It works on my unit. When simulation or flyover finishes, al the buttons get hidden. Also when you press the menu key during simulation or flyover, the simulation or flyover stops and the buttons get hidden.

ui_pioneer.rar

so tell me if i get it right, i only have the faster.slower button, so does that mean that i only have to put

btnNMB_Faster.Hide

btnNMB_Slower.Hide

on the three files?

Yes... if you try to hide a button that does not exist, it will throw an error and quit (probably rebooting the unit)...

I think that would be your problem. I think that when the unit boots, the sc_ShowTopMenu script in the start.ui file gets executed. If you refer to undefined objects in your scripts, the unit hangs or gives an unknown object error message.

If you have only those two buttons defined, you should only use those buttons in the code. To be sure, you should check if those buttons are named exactly like that in your navigate_800_480.ui file. Otherwise you will still be referring to undefined buttons.

You can check my files in my previous post to see what I mean or you can try them all on your unit first to verify that they work if you're still not sure.

Toxit,

Your modded speed warning/route info box is great, thanks for the details.

I'm now looking at your route simulation mod, but need your buttons:

Pause.bmp#3

Resume.bmp#3

I've had no luck finding them, what folder are they in?

And any chance of some pics of the simulation screen?

Thanks