AVIC411.com

GTIMatt's Mods

This is in Boris' version of his "ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\setting_800_480.ui" file in his "setting.rar" data.zip..Try that

Finally got around to downloading examdiff, both files have this coding. anyone else know where this would be activated? I checked the sys.txt and that seems to be fine too.

ialso have another request. possibly adding a nav screen button to the nav settings. would look good on the right side where there are only 3 buttons in non-route mode.

Or GTI, if you can point me to a tutorial on adding buttons, I would try this myself. Are your buttons custom? It appears I would have to mod/move the "in-route" buttons as well to fit it in, correct?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a few requests I have posted my data.zip file for anyone who wants to try it out. I've put a couple of screenshots below to show how it looks when a route is present and when it's not.   [atta

This is in Boris' version of his "ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\setting_800_480.ui" file in his "setting.rar" data.zip..Try that

Finally got around to downloading examdiff, both files have this coding. anyone else know where this would be activated? I checked the sys.txt and that seems to be fine too.

696packbee, do you see any difference in cmh's files and GTI's that would lead to the building settings to be shown? BTW, love ExamDiff, I think it is easy to use.

Just tried it out. WORKS PERFECTLY!!!

I just searched for the different files and added them into my DATA.ZIP and incorporated it with my existing mods an VIOLA!!

I like it. I just have to go back in and put back my previous linear compass and speedcam box but otherwise it all works as expected. You did your homework on this one, Matt!!

Thanx:)

**** New Version ****

Here is a link to a new version of my data.zip: http://www.mediafire.com/?gmtyib0j3ut

The changes in this version are:

Added following to custom alert setting subscreen

- Warning Volume slider

- Set whether warning beep mode (disabled = no beeps, When approaching = beep when within distance specified, Over Limit = Only beeps within distance speficied if you are over the camera limit)

- Warning Beep on Mobile Cameras (turns off the approaching beeps for mobile cameras)

- Warning Beep Distance (sets how far away from the camera the warning beeps start can be from 200ft to 1000ft or metre equivalent)......

Nice... Mind if I steal some of the camera code for mine? :) I still want to keep the language selection option (nothing phases people more than having the navi bark at them in Russian all of a sudden :D ) but I want to incorporate your voice control...

How can I add cams only because I have 3 by me and they didn't appear on the screen.

Just in case I turned on the cam option. :D

If you have the correct DATA.ZIP:

Select the spot on the map where the camera is.

Click the Map Info button on the right side of the screen

Click "Save As" button.

Click "Add Camera"

Edit camera info and click "Done"...

Hey Boris when I click on save as there is no Add Camera button. There is add Pin, Favorite, And something else dont remember right now, but no add camera.

I'm gonna install the new DATA.ZIP and see if I can do it there.

I've been reading this forum for almost a year and have been trying to do the mods without having to ask but by reading first.

So I'm sorry for asking so many questions. AND Thanks for all the quick responses.... You Guys ROCK!!!!

**** New Version ****

Here is a link to a new version of my data.zip: http://www.mediafire.com/?gmtyib0j3ut

- Warning Volume slider

- Set whether warning beep mode (disabled = no beeps, When approaching = beep when within distance specified, Over Limit = Only beeps within distance speficied if you are over the camera limit)

- Warning Beep on Mobile Cameras (turns off the approaching beeps for mobile cameras)

- Warning Beep Distance (sets how far away from the camera the warning beeps start can be from 200ft to 1000ft or metre equivalent)......

Nice... Mind if I steal some of the camera code for mine? :) I still want to keep the language selection option (nothing phases people more than having the navi bark at them in Russian all of a sudden :D ) but I want to incorporate your voice control...

Go for it, it's the main reason I put it out there so that people can cherry pick the mods they want and incorporate them into their own, I tried to comment the code logically so it was easy to take the bits people wanted. Besides if it wasn't for your help I would never have got this far!

**** New Version ****

- Warning Volume slider

- Warning Beep Distance (sets how far away from the camera the warning beeps start can be from 200ft to 1000ft or metre equivalent)

US or Euro Speed Limit Style option (bottom of the visual settings menu, choose US or Euro style)

Added building settings

Added changes so US users can add cameras (hopefully! my Euro model has this as std so if someone in the US runs this can they see if they can add camera as apparantly you couldn't on my previous versions)

Add additional speed limit values when setting up speedcam to better fit US speed limits

Fixed issue where when manually adding a mobile camera there speed slider is not displayed

Again, I would describe this a beta, I've briefly tested my changes but not extensivley. If you have any problems then post in this thread and I'll try to fix them.

Enjoy!

Matt.

Thanks Matt, can I ask where the coding was to activate buildings settings?

Matt, this is the motherload of all mods thus far. Seriously the options are great. If only I could get a "tools" icon on the nav screen :( Good job.

Do you mean a button that takes you to the Navi Settings screen? If so that should be fairly simple, you should just be able to call NEXTSTATE with something like st_navisettings (I'm not sure of the name as I don't have the code in front of me, but its in setting.ui). I'm just not sure where you would put it as the screen is pretty crowded as it is.

Hey Boris when I click on save as there is no Add Camera button. There is add Pin, Favorite, And something else dont remember right now, but no add camera.

I'm gonna install the new DATA.ZIP and see if I can do it there.

That means that your PLACExxx.UI files do not enable it... Are you using Matt's ones? Since he's in Europe where the functionality is enabled by default may be he didn't change it... I guess you could try using mine. I don't think there's anything in mine that would make iincompatible with the rest of Matt's files...