AVIC411.com

Thats what I figured. I saw the POI's commented out so that is a given and I **thought** the lane info showed up already but I have not had a chance to see it in action since I have not traveled into an area that has these yet.

As rule I stay the "F" away from Los Angeles as it it too much of a cluster-f and I do not have a .50cal. bolted to the front of my truck yet :twisted:

Yeah, from what I remember of LA traffic, I wouldn't go there unless I were driving a tank :)

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats what I figured. I saw the POI's commented out so that is a given and I **thought** the lane info showed up already but I have not had a chance to see it in action since I have not traveled into an area that has these yet.

As rule I stay the "F" away from Los Angeles as it it too much of a cluster-f and I do not have a .50cal. bolted to the front of my truck yet :twisted:

Yeah, from what I remember of LA traffic, I wouldn't go there unless I were driving a tank :)

..or under lower Wacker Dr. with a boom truck!!:)

hey guys i downloaded one of the navi mods and my msn stop connecting to msn is there a reason it doesnt work anymore?

it happends sometimes after you come out of test mode, reset you unit (the reset button) that fixed it for me the last time, other have said that entering into test mode again and then starting normally after that fixed it for them.

Is there any way to use the "All In One" version of this mod but without the Guga Main Menu? I like the normal main menu but want to change the rest of the stuff. Anyone know how to do this?

-Brian

yes, once you;ve extracted the files to your SD card, go to mitacap folder and delete APL folder

Is there any way to use the "All In One" version of this mod but without the Guga Main Menu? I like the normal main menu but want to change the rest of the stuff. Anyone know how to do this?

-Brian

i just took the "image.res" file from APL in the backup I made of my flash drive before i did any mods...deleted the image.res in the new file and replaced with the copied version.

cool thanks. now one more thing (yes...i'm sorry but you're good so i'm gonna keep asking lol)...if i copy the sys.txt from my backup...do i lose the use of the speedcams? the reason i ask is because my backup sys.txt file is much different then cmh's...

here is stock:

[device]

type="PIONEER746UC"

[interface]

skin="ui_pioneer"

default_day_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Day"

default_night_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Night"

tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc2.spr"

small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc2.spr"

show_kml_type=0

[rawdisplay]

screen_x=800

screen_y=480

class="landscape"

highres=0

[debug]

skip_eula=1

enable_roadshadow=1

enable_buildings=1

restart_mode_in_file=1

[folders]

data="\My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo"

tts_nuance="\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\ScanSoft\RealSpeakSolo"

secondary_app="Storage Card/usericon,USB Disk/usericon"

usb_trackexport_path="\USB Disk"

storage_trackexport_path="\Storage Card"

[gps]

port=7

baud=9600

default_latitude="34.05116"

default_longitude="-118.24258"

[3d_config]

roadsign_lines_per_screen=20

[local]

voice_key="Eng_us_m1"

default_language="english US"

[regional]

units=1

[dynamiccompressor]

compressor="1"

a0="56806"

thrs="24703"

ratio="8"

gain="8"

[timezone]

reset_os_timezone=1

here is cmh's

[device]

type="PIONEER746UC"

[interface]

skin="ui_pioneer"

default_day_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Day"

default_night_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Night"

tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc2.spr"

small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc2.spr"

show_kml_type=0

maxzoom2d=6000000

show_exit=1

defaulttilt3d=8100

[rawdisplay]

screen_x=800

screen_y=480

class="landscape"

highres=0

[debug]

skip_eula=1

enable_roadshadow=1

enable_buildings=1

restart_mode_in_file=1

traincrossing=1

speedcam_enabled=1

cache=2048

show_lane_info=1

[folders]

;app=""\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo"

data="\My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo"

tts_nuance="\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\ScanSoft\RealSpeakSolo"

secondary_app="Storage Card/usericon,USB Disk/usericon"

usb_trackexport_path="\USB Disk"

storage_trackexport_path="\Storage Card"

[gps]

port=7

baud=9600

log_base_dir="\My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo\LogData"

default_latitude="40.29880"

default_longitude="-83.06774"

[3d]

max_poly_segments_shown_1=400 ;makes map drawing a lot faster

min_poly_segments_shown_1=200 ;makes map drawing a lot faster

[3d_config]

roadsign_lines_per_screen=18

[local]

voice_key="Eng_us_m1"

default_language="english US"

[regional]

units=1

[dynamiccompressor]

compressor="1"

a0="56806"

thrs="24703"

ratio="8"

gain="8"

[timezone]

reset_os_timezone=1

[map]

3d_scale_carmodel=1

3dcarsizemin=3500

3dcarsizemax=5000

3dcarsizemul=30000

3d_tunnels=1

3d_max_tiltlevel=7800

3d_max_zoomlevel=3500

3d_min_zoomlevel=40

3d_max_zfar=2000

show_oneway=1

3d_dem=1 ;(1)

3d_dem_detail=2 ;(3)

terrain_in_2d=1 ;(1)

3d_roads=1 ;(1)

[smartzoom]

minangle=60

maxangle=81

restore_smartzoom_on=1

[poi]

;enable_pois_before_080217=1

you could just put speedcam_enabled=1 in the debug section of your sys.txt

so i tried just copy and pasting speedcam_enabled=1 into the stock sys.txt...and that worked...but now i'm missing like the 3 boxes doing with arrival time, how many miles left, how much time left. i'm going to do what cmh said and just delete the "defaulttilt3D"

so i tried just copy and pasting speedcam_enabled=1 into the stock sys.txt...and that worked...but now i'm missing like the 3 boxes doing with arrival time, how many miles left, how much time left. i'm going to do what cmh said and just delete the "defaulttilt3D"

see if you have the fullscreen cockpit option set on on or off, if it set on the on position try turning it off and then see if it does change it

Choose something other than custom in the warnings. This will kill the voice, but leave the beeps on whatever setting you choose. There is no option to kill the voice when not over the speedlimit. I personally only leave the visual on. A bright red block popping up on the screen is fairly obvious even from the corner of your eye.

OK, I've now gone to Simple for the speed cam warnings, and that seems to only warn me when I'm approaching a camera above the limit as I want. But it warns me by means of a barking dog rather than a beep. I read on another thread that GTIMatt's mods had a bug that caused this to happen and that he has since fixed. Can I just download his latest version, and if so, what do I have to do with the files so as not to screw up anything else?

Thanks

Say, for instance, you want the clock colors to toggle along with the day/night settings. I want a particular HEX number for day and then display a different HEX number at night. Which code string do I use to amend the clock? Would this be "bNightMode" to call the change for night color?

Thanx,

Bud

Choose something other than custom in the warnings. This will kill the voice, but leave the beeps on whatever setting you choose. There is no option to kill the voice when not over the speedlimit. I personally only leave the visual on. A bright red block popping up on the screen is fairly obvious even from the corner of your eye.

OK, I've now gone to Simple for the speed cam warnings, and that seems to only warn me when I'm approaching a camera above the limit as I want. But it warns me by means of a barking dog rather than a beep. I read on another thread that GTIMatt's mods had a bug that caused this to happen and that he has since fixed. Can I just download his latest version, and if so, what do I have to do with the files so as not to screw up anything else?

Thanks

All of GTIMatt's bug fixes are in mine already. Make sure you have the latest version.