AVIC411.com

Posted some new versions of the AIOs to the FTP.

Also created a BigClock-NoMSN version.

If you want a BigClock AIO, just DL the normal AIO then grab a BigClock-Auto of your choice.

Run the Full auto-installer and then the BigClock only one.

CMH, this data zip just changes the clock, right? Nothing else (besides the Hybrid TTS)?

Changelog is in the readme on the FTP. Difference between versions is BigClock or normal and MSN or no MSN.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, it looks like NoMSN.UnzipToSDCard.zip isnt on the ftp anymore... I went to noMSN and did the auto install there but its got yellow and black lines on all of the menu backgrounds. everything else seems to work fine... i was figuring i had the wrong file... any help?

hey does anyone think they could come up with a new image for the destination menu including a pic of a map and a picture of a blue saturn ion redline and change the icon from an iphone to a blackberry storm

also on the map the clock is red is there a way to change it to blue? ...thanks guys

hey does anyone think they could come up with a new image for the destination menu including a pic of a map and a picture of a blue saturn ion redline and change the icon from an iphone to a blackberry storm

also on the map the clock is red is there a way to change it to blue? ...thanks guys

he changed the clock color in the newer version of the mod to make it easier to see, as for the dest. menu pict, check out the Guga thread about how to do them

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=21840

Hey, it looks like NoMSN.UnzipToSDCard.zip isnt on the ftp anymore... I went to noMSN and did the auto install there but its got yellow and black lines on all of the menu backgrounds. everything else seems to work fine... i was figuring i had the wrong file... any help?

Looks liek you need to do the 2.0 update first. =]

It is valid your mod for EU models?. In principle data.zip should be not related to versions but at first read it seems that is at least only tested on USA models.

Anyone has tested it on EU model?,

Has anyone done on a EU data.zip)

The data.zip will work fine. If you DL the All-in-one, just delete the files from the mitacap\apl2\igo\content\Building folder as they would just take up space on the avic.

Change mitacap\apl2\igo\content\MapDBInfo.txt to read:

Area: EW

IntegrationVersion: 01.000600

BaseContents: content_v142

lang: lang_data_download_080630

voice: voice_data_download_080707

Mitacap\apl2\igo\Sys.txt [Device] Type="PIONEER746EW" would need modified. The Guga theme should work fine, but not all Sat/HD radio icons will be available. Everything else should work A-OK.

Thanks for the info. I will try it

Great mod, installed yeserday no issues a all, thank you!!!

I do have a question, is there some way to show the street names BEFORE i pass them, right now they either dont show up or they show up after im passed them. Im not sure if this is a mod thing or just a basic 700bt setting.

Thanks

Great mod, installed yeserday no issues a all, thank you!!!

I do have a question, is there some way to show the street names BEFORE i pass them, right now they either dont show up or they show up after im passed them. Im not sure if this is a mod thing or just a basic 700bt setting.

Thanks

wow i just posted about this, not sure if its mod related or not since i used this mod before i even drove the car with radio lol.

ok i see how to change the menus and was able to change them to the way i like them, i cant figure out how to change my clock color in the map screen thou. its red and i wanna make it blue can anyone help me

download the mod that says DJDisturbed-auto, he changed the clock to a dif color in that one, also you can check out the one that says BIG clock, that one is easier to see as well. or if you look around page 13 ofthis thread you can download gnasr's mod and his clock is very easy to see.

Well this post proves just how newbie friendly this mod is. I am both new to this forum and to ownership of a Eurpoean spec f700bt, and have applied this mod to it without bricking it.

I used "non_MSN" unziptosdcard download and copied the EU MapDBinfo file and the UK speed cam file to the specified locations. It all loaded and ran perfectly so I want to add my thanks to those that contributed to this.

But, (there is always a but isn't there?) I have a couple of issues that may well be down to my newbieness or something to do with the US/EU version differences.

Firstly, although the speed camera warning screen is available under "Warnings" and I have set it to give both a visual and audible warning on approach to a camera, I get no warnings at all when I drive past one. The cameras show on the map OK, and I have checked the details of the local ones, and they seem to have the right speed limit and direction applied.

Secondly, I get no TMC information showing. I have tuned a preset to Classic FM which, AFIAK, broadcasts TMC info, but the TMC page shows no information. I get a car symbol showing on several of my preset stations, which I presume means it's a TMC station. Also both the "Exclude Selected Station" and "Show Excluded Stations" options are greyed out on the TMC Control Centre page. The TMC present part of that screen shows a single blue dot in the left edge of the bar. I have no idea what that is meant to indicate.

Thirdly, (OK I lied about a there being a couple of issues) When I change the speed limit sign style from US to Euro it doesn't retain that setting when I switch the unit off and on again.

Any ideas as to what i'm doing wrong?

Well this post proves just how newbie friendly this mod is. I am both new to this forum and to ownership of a Eurpoean spec f700bt, and have applied this mod to it without bricking it.

I used "non_MSN" unziptosdcard download and copied the EU MapDBinfo file and the UK speed cam file to the specified locations. It all loaded and ran perfectly so I want to add my thanks to those that contributed to this.

But, (there is always a but isn't there?) I have a couple of issues that may well be down to my newbieness or something to do with the US/EU version differences.

Firstly, although the speed camera warning screen is available under "Warnings" and I have set it to give both a visual and audible warning on approach to a camera, I get no warnings at all when I drive past one. The cameras show on the map OK, and I have checked the details of the local ones, and they seem to have the right speed limit and direction applied.

Secondly, I get no TMC information showing. I have tuned a preset to Classic FM which, AFIAK, broadcasts TMC info, but the TMC page shows no information. I get a car symbol showing on several of my preset stations, which I presume means it's a TMC station. Also both the "Exclude Selected Station" and "Show Excluded Stations" options are greyed out on the TMC Control Centre page. The TMC present part of that screen shows a single blue dot in the left edge of the bar. I have no idea what that is meant to indicate.

Thirdly, (OK I lied about a there being a couple of issues) When I change the speed limit sign style from US to Euro it doesn't retain that setting when I switch the unit off and on again.

Any ideas as to what i'm doing wrong?

first, you have to check your settings, if speed warnings are set to off, custom or whatever,

second, i don't have TMS so i cant help you with that

third, it's set permanently to US style, in order to change this you have to edit a code in the data.zip, in setting_800_480.ui

Most of what you mention is related to sys.txt. You need to use most of the lines from my included sys.txt, but change the type under device and look for anything in your original that mentions TMC to add it to mine. I posted a worldwide Seedcam spud file to the US/Canada speedcamera post. Might want to try it. You do need to delete the old files out of the speedcam folder on the avic, though.

I don't know how you added your speedcam file, whether it was a TXT file a SPUD or a POI file. TXT or SPUD is the format you need. POI speedcams will show on map but not offer alerts. Voice alerts are used by selecting "Custom" from alert type.

SpeedLimit signs are a sticky setting(permanent in the model-variable script makes it save between boots). If it isn't sticking, you may need to copy the data.zip over again.

one little "tidbit" as far as the section cameras go. I know we don't use them here in the states AFAIK but I was playing with them and set up a coupla "dummy" section cams and the avg. speed that is displayed in the speedcam warning box is a BIG number, for instance, when I was driving about 40MPH it was displaying "2020...." in the box.

Is there a glitch in the code to deal with this?

Thanx,

Budf