AVIC411.com

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i tried just copy and pasting speedcam_enabled=1 into the stock sys.txt...and that worked...but now i'm missing like the 3 boxes doing with arrival time, how many miles left, how much time left. i'm going to do what cmh said and just delete the "defaulttilt3D"

see if you have the fullscreen cockpit option set on on or off, if it set on the on position try turning it off and then see if it does change it

man...you guys are good. once again, thank you.

so i tried just copy and pasting speedcam_enabled=1 into the stock sys.txt...and that worked...but now i'm missing like the 3 boxes doing with arrival time, how many miles left, how much time left. i'm going to do what cmh said and just delete the "defaulttilt3D"

see if you have the fullscreen cockpit option set on on or off, if it set on the on position try turning it off and then see if it does change it

man...you guys are good. once again, thank you.

no prob

DJDisturbed is older and lacking many tweaks. It has both MSN and history displayed but lacks GPS icon. Small clock.

yeah you can take that of there since i have already tweeked the one you changed into more of what i was wanting, I think i'm adding the date right below the time to mine next and also adding the dimming icons soon too... once i have time to sit down and figure them out (date should be easy, just have to move things around a bit, the dimming icons i have to figure out how to adapt to the mod so that they work, prolly easy enough, just have not had the time to look into it.)

this is a great mod for someone just starting out with an avic, I'm no newb to computers or tweaking stuff, but it doesn't get much easier when you pop the SD card with the hack on it in your avic and start the car. awesome mod, can't wait to drive around with it some more and see how it works!

DJDisturbed is older and lacking many tweaks. It has both MSN and history displayed but lacks GPS icon. Small clock.

yeah you can take that of there since i have already tweeked the one you changed into more of what i was wanting, I think i'm adding the date right below the time to mine next and also adding the dimming icons soon too... once i have time to sit down and figure them out (date should be easy, just have to move things around a bit, the dimming icons i have to figure out how to adapt to the mod so that they work, prolly easy enough, just have not had the time to look into it.)

I have made numerous mods to mine but to save typing space just check out these two files and you can see where the code is for dimming. Except in mine "addresselect" is actually the "go home" button. It just happens to be the bitmap image that is used. Still the same function. My "search" is the address select.

Have fun,

Bud

I have two questions...

When I don't go where SamanthaHybredTTS tells me, I get this annoying British guy saying "I'd tell you where to go, but you dont listen" or "Brain the size of the globe and im here, thats job satisfaction" of some such thing. It sounds weird when samantha is speaking the rest of the time....he also warns if I am speeding, and sometimes they speak at the same time. Is there a way to get rid of him!?

Second question concern the map, the horizon on your screen shots looks pretty clean, but mine for some reason is very blurry and distorted, almost like the map is not loading completely in that area...any suggestions?

None of the current voice files on the FTP have Marvin(Alan Rickman) except as the volume test phrase.

Re-download a fresh copy with a date newer than 4.15.09. The AIO's and data/voice packages all use the Marvin-free versions as well.

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us ... TS%20Voice

As for the horizon, use my Sys.txt, turn SmartZoom on, use Easy day and Monopoly night colorschemes and it will look identical to the posted pix.

Hello,

I am new to everything modding.

My question is WHY WONT MY PHONE SETTINGS, DVD PLAYER, AND NAVI SETTING work?

Even before I downloaded this mod, which looks great, I was unable to access all of the above. Everything I want to use is grey and unaccessible. I figured by downloading this new mod with the parking brake bypass my problems would be solved. Not so much...

Even with the parking brake applied I am unable to access most of all my settings. (I cant sync my phone, play dvd's, or change navi settings...)

Can anyone help?

I downloaded the unziptosdcard file and followed all instructions properly.

ANY COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS will be greatly appreciated!

Hallo,

in my case when I add speedcam_enabled=1 to sys.txt debug section and upload to F900BT EUR version, the speedcams are not visible. New speedcam files are uploaded officialy because I have subscrioption. What I try is disable and reenable speedcam warnings wihout success. Please what more is need to change to get speedcam?

Thanks

Janekx

Hello,

I am new to everything modding.

My question is WHY WONT MY PHONE SETTINGS, DVD PLAYER, AND NAVI SETTING work?

Even before I downloaded this mod, which looks great, I was unable to access all of the above. Everything I want to use is grey and unaccessible. I figured by downloading this new mod with the parking brake bypass my problems would be solved. Not so much...

Even with the parking brake applied I am unable to access most of all my settings. (I cant sync my phone, play dvd's, or change navi settings...)

Can anyone help?

I downloaded the unziptosdcard file and followed all instructions properly.

ANY COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS will be greatly appreciated!

you have to ground your parking brak wire, read the HACKS thread