AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

Stanislavovitch

About TMC: It works if I change Testmode to EUR. As soon as I change it to OFF and restart the unit, TMC is gone.

Mbk

I do not understand why you do not see it and could not test. Please could you replace in my data.zip these 2 files and then check what it shows in Regional Settings - Device Region, must be "EU". if so I will investigate deeply.

dev.zip

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE! Installed today on my AVIC-F7010BT, worked perfectly. If you are taking requests here are mine...

1. When in Map view and there is an active route in progress, include an icon (maybe an X or something) to stop the current route

2. Different colors on the left box

Thanks again!

What screen do you mean exactly: navigation (with left box) or map for planning (with right buttons)? I will think.

added:

I have an idea. Sometimes it was really I would like also to cancel the route and it is not so easy: map-route-delete-ok-nav... a lot of movements. so my idea is to add a button to detour screen, if i need to cancel the route i have to push: maneuver-cancel, that is all. I'll do that.

color... like taste never find 2 like the same :-)

I could suggest painting your and put it in ui_pioneer\800_480\cockpitframe.bmp beside data.zip and you will forever have your own.

Stanislavovich

I did replace the 2 files in your Data.zip, unfortunately it did not work.

Device Region = EW (not EU) and Testmode = Off - No TMC

Device Region = EW (not EU) and Testmode = EUR - TMC

One other thing I noticed was that in Testmode = EUR, I could not use the back arrow (return to previous menu)

Mbk

NICE! Installed today on my AVIC-F7010BT, worked perfectly. If you are taking requests here are mine...

1. When in Map view and there is an active route in progress, include an icon (maybe an X or something) to stop the current route

2. Different colors on the left box

Thanks again!

What screen do you mean exactly: navigation (with left box) or map for planning (with right buttons)? I will think.

Press "Map", no route currently being navigated

added:

I have an idea. Sometimes it was really I would like also to cancel the route and it is not so easy: map-route-delete-ok-nav... a lot of movements. so my idea is to add a button to detour screen, if i need to cancel the route i have to push: maneuver-cancel, that is all. I'll do that.

YES! That would be EXCELLENT!

color... like taste never find 2 like the same :-)

I could suggest painting your and put it in ui_pioneer\800_480\cockpitframe.bmp beside data.zip and you will forever have your own.

Hmmm..will give that a shot.

Still looking for a theme that will update/modernize the Source>FM and Source>AM screens when either in "Detail" or "Preset" display mode. The buttons there now are blech...

Stanislavovich

I think I solved the problem with TMC. I made a change in Start.ui in Common:

was: runif vBeta "1" ''

Changed to: runif vBeta "1" 'btnAMM_TMS.show, sprAMM_TMS.show'

Now I get the Traffic button and can enter TMC setup.

I don't know if this is the right way to fix the problem, could you please confirm.

Thank's for the time you used on this problem.

Mbk

Stanislavovich

I don't know if this is the right way to fix the problem, could you please confirm.

Mbk

Perfect! I like this mod very much! But i cannot get this (extra comment) to work in my data.zip. MAybe a other sys.txt? Is it possible for you to send my your data.zip and sys.txt?

So its possible for me to get TMC also!

WOuld be great!

THanks

Stanislavovich

Mbk

I am investigating the issue. for the moment it is not clear for me when and why those button is hidded. if I do not find the reason I will insert in the mod more or less the same code like yours.

Yes, as well as speed limit (to my surprise it was showing speed limits even on some small country roads around Plainfield... this one you have to turn on, though).

This may be the reason you saw the speed limit on that road in Plainfield. Notice the visible model used navigate map speed section in the navigate 800_480 file:

My daughter pointed out to me that the speed limit in our neighborhood is not 45 mph as was displayed on the unit.

I'm trying to change the text output color to differentiate the map data speed from a guessed speed. I tried to change the color=0 to a yellow color (FFFF00) to no avail.

I couldn't locate where this is defined: FONTTYPE=font_speedlimit_below font="tahomabd" fontsize=34 color=0 in other ui's. This is also defined is this code for the actual map data speed:

Any help to direct to do this is greatly appreciated.

I'm using the latest version if it makes any difference.

I'm trying to change the text output color to differentiate the map data speed from a guessed speed. I tried to change the color=0 to a yellow color (FFFF00) to no avail.

I couldn't locate where this is defined: FONTTYPE=font_speedlimit_below font="tahomabd" fontsize=34 color=0 in other ui's. This is also defined is this code for the actual map data speed:

Any help to direct to do this is greatly appreciated.

I'm using the latest version if it makes any difference.

It's in main_scheme.ui and startlang_scheme.ui in 800_480 (also copies in night versions).

This get's my vote as #1 mod!

The only thing I miss is the voice mute button.

I like to turn "Jason" off when I am in the familar portion of my route, then use "Jason" for the last part of the route where things are not familar. ( I hate getting into arguements with Jason and missing turns. :lol: )

This get's my vote as #1 mod!

The only thing I miss is the voice mute button.

I like to turn "Jason" off when I am in the familar portion of my route, then use "Jason" for the last part of the route where things are not familar. ( I hate getting into arguements with Jason and missing turns. :lol: )

There's info on this forum to add it if you know your way around the data.zip. Search and ye shall find.

Ok, I am new to this. And late to the party just installed unit last month. I have an FB90 and want to do this mod. I am in the US. I have a few questions if someone would kindly answer them it would be appreciated. I can do the mod I already changed my data.zip for speed so my copilot can use nav and watch movies.

1. Can I use this on the FB90?

2. This only changes the nav, all other features music, phone, etc and such still work the same?

Also one non related question:

3. Is it possible to play movies on Sdcard on my center dvd unit. DVD movies play there fine, But SD movie's only plays on the FB90 screen.

Thanks for the help,

JimmyJames