AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

Hi,

Sorry im new to this but i am trying to upgrade my firmware also and used this site as a guide and source for downloads : http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/content/suppo ... 700BT.html , I followed the procedure to update it from V1 to V2 and it worked without problems. but now i am trying to do the same with 3.0 however it fails. i did exactly whats described but the card doesn't seem to be recognized. The system just boots without updating.

So i think i should follow this guide also, but i have an European version of the F700BT So is this firmware suitable for me ?

My maps are outdated also, how am i able to update those ?

Thanks.

Hi i really want to try this out. could someone please let me know ? I dont want to mess it up.. :D

And the links dont work.. could someone upload them please ?

Well it looks like DropBox has killed my public shared files:( I guess you guys were eating up their bandwidth, haha...

here is a copy of the email from Dropbox:

This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended on account of generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function completely normally with the exception of Public links.

And the links dont work.. could someone upload them please ?

Links are at the end of page 40...

thanks, i will try it out this evening if i have time or else tomorrow. Just to make sure, this update is for all f series right ? so also European ?

Can't speak to other units, I only used it to update two F700BT series models in the US.

Well it looks like DropBox has killed my public shared files:( I guess you guys were eating up their bandwidth, haha...

here is a copy of the email from Dropbox:

This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended on account of generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function completely normally with the exception of Public links.

Meanwhile, my megaupload links are still up and working fine =D

I'm moving some new servers into my datacenter later this month...if needed I will upload them there as well so we can do away with the restrictions on how much/fast you can download at a time.

In MyItGuy's 2 files which "My Flash Disk" do we load onto the navi? Or do we copy both "My flash disk" contents over into the navi?

Also, why are the 2 wince.bins?

Thanks ahead of time!

You unrar both files as part of a single process. You should not have any duplicate files.

Hey MyITGuy I downloaded both your files. I used WinRar and extracted them to my desktop. Should there be only 4 items?

My Flash disk

Testmode

Winceimg

Winceimg.cks

So When I put this onto my 2 Gig Scard and follow the install step by step the update "SHOULD" work. Correct :mrgreen:

Thanks for the downloads!

Hey MyITGuy I downloaded both your files. I used WinRar and extracted them to my desktop. Should there be only 4 items?

My Flash disk

Testmode

Winceimg

Winceimg.cks

So When I put this onto my 2 Gig Scard and follow the install step by step the update "SHOULD" work. Correct :mrgreen:

As I also mentioned in my response to your PM, yes those are all of the files you need. Place them all onto the SD Card and ignore any mention of swapping SD Cards in the instructions.

My Flash disk

Testmode

Winceimg

Winceimg.cks

As I also mentioned in my response to your PM, yes those are all of the files you need. Place them all onto the SD Card and ignore any mention of swapping SD Cards in the instructions.

Thank you sir I will give it a shot tonight...hope this works. Oh as I was extracting the files I had to extract the second one first then the first one. It told me on the first download that things were missing. I did the second one first and all seemed to extract fine but It did ask me if I wanted to copy duplicate files. If I open each, say winceimg, what should I see? Should I see it as a VLC file? That's what showed up lol. Sorry for the questions but I don't want to brick it lol I did IDT mod when I bought the unit and I was shattin bricks but all went well.