AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

Just wanted to say thank you for these mods, they are my favorite. I do have some new problems with the latest version though.

The unit is consistently showing me the "can't turn right" symbol in places where I can obviously turn right. Am I missing the point of this?

Also it seems to now be missing the controls for adjusting tilt and zoom.

Thanks for any help!

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wanted to say thank you for these mods, they are my favorite. I do have some new problems with the latest version though.

The unit is consistently showing me the "can't turn right" symbol in places where I can obviously turn right. Am I missing the point of this?

Also it seems to now be missing the controls for adjusting tilt and zoom.

Thanks for any help!

Current version of software in 3.x firmware returns turn restrictions data for "some turn down the road, somewhere", not for the upcoming one. Ignore it for now...

Next problem: how do I stop these bloody beeps before voice-commands?

The settings I found do not work!? Isn't it "Verification Beep" off? It is set to off, but beeps are still there!

Haven't done any voice commands. I will look into it.

Fixed this problem!

I changed the file "!nav_ding.wav" into a renamed "silence.wav" file and as the name says - silence and no more beeps before there comes a navigation-command!! :D

Next problem: how do I stop these bloody beeps before voice-commands?

The settings I found do not work!? Isn't it "Verification Beep" off? It is set to off, but beeps are still there!

Haven't done any voice commands. I will look into it.

Fixed this problem!

I changed the file "!nav_ding.wav" into a renamed "silence.wav" file and as the name says - silence and no more beeps before there comes a navigation-command!! :D

Oh! You mean the navigation route commands! Gotcha. Glad you got it taken care of.

awesome awesome job diaftia... i just updated 3.01 yesterday, havn't been on avic411 in quite sometime... i'm glad in stalled your data.zip and mods I couldn't be happier... i like other people on here with the latest firmware, getting those "no right turn" symbols ocassionally as well, no biggie... this has so many little functions and tricks to it i played with it for like an hour to figure everything out... now i can't imagine how many hours that took to throw everything together, much thanks.

The only thing I don't really like about this mod is the new sounds. It doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the interface. Luckily it seems the fix will be as easy as replacing the wav files with the originals.

I'm just nitpicking now, but when in speed mode instead of saying the speed limit is 0mph when there is no data available it should say something like N/A.

Also, since I have the F700 series I have no use for the MSN features. What do I need to do to remove them and can I add a quick link to the Itinerary in it's place or something? I would like to easily be able to switch back and forth. Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the mods. I have the MSN working I did not have a signal before and now that I do I was able to get my number and register. Thanks.

indubitably

I have this working on a F500bt, I had the same problem you did earlier with the layer error. I have done different things but I think what worked is making sure my orginal license file is in the license folder. Don't delete the license file that is already there just add your orginal to it. I am running with hacked 3.0 and Diaftia's mods. Do you have 3.0 yet?

Ah yes I made the same mistake when I first did the EZrider mod. Don't delete and just add to it. Works the best.

I do have 3.0. I bought the official from Pioneer. Had to downgrade to 2.0 and then update to the official 3.0.

I havent tried just using the data file yet but i am going to now.. but before i do that.. do i need 3.0? cus im running on 2.0 still.. and the license folder.. so are you saying add my current license folder into the hacked license folder? and thanks you guys for everything

I still have the older version of your mod pack, with the .dll file that was causing reboots. What all do I need to get up to the new "Hybrid" pack since you don't have it in the new mod pack.

Just copy over the data.zip file.

If you want to restore the dll file then just copy it over from your backup. Its not mandatory though. Most of the reboots were from the speedcam audio files. Not that commonlib.dll file.

I second that.

Diaftia, I'm really impressed by your mods, but what do I have to do to install it on my F700 series w/o MSN?

Let me get to a good stopping point where I don't have to constantly update 2 sets of code and 4 uploads and I will create a no MSN version. I am close as it is. I am going to release a version today with some small tweaks. If all goes well over the next day (and it should since no bugs have come up yet) I will release a version without MSN.

The only thing I don't really like about this mod is the new sounds. It doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the interface. Luckily it seems the fix will be as easy as replacing the wav files with the originals.

I'm just nitpicking now, but when in speed mode instead of saying the speed limit is 0mph when there is no data available it should say something like N/A.

Also, since I have the F700 series I have no use for the MSN features. What do I need to do to remove them and can I add a quick link to the Itinerary in it's place or something? I would like to easily be able to switch back and forth. Thanks for the help!

Version without MSN coming soon.

In the version I am posting shortly you will be able to touch the distance to destination to get the itinerary. Currently that brings up the speedometer. You can do a long press on the current speed sign to bring that up which you can do now.

I havent tried just using the data file yet but i am going to now.. but before i do that.. do i need 3.0? cus im running on 2.0 still.. and the license folder.. so are you saying add my current license folder into the hacked license folder? and thanks you guys for everything

Yes you need 3.0. It will not work on 2.0.

Yes add the license file to the existing license folder with the existing license file.