Z110BT > Z120BT UPGRADE IS OUT!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where else would you order it from??

Well I was kinda wondering the same thing.... and just can't get over the fact of how many people have already got shipping notifications...

How many people ordered theirs before me?

5/7/10

[edit] nevermind.... I ordered from Pioneer's parts store.... I guess Pioneer Sales get's things a bit faster...

Oh well...... wait some more :?

If it shipped out Friday what is the big deal of knowing EXACTLY where it is AS SOON as they ship it? It's not anywhere near your house, so why is everyone crowing so loud about OMG UPS DOESN'T HAVE ANY INFO OH NOOOEEEEZZZZZZ

This shit is annoying, you guys. I understand that you've been waiting for the update but I've never seen so many impatient people in one place before.

Yes, I'm including the DMV.

The issue is that PIONEER (Not UPS) claims to have shipped something using 2 day shipping method, however they haven't actually shipped anything out when they claim to have. The order status page showed shipped on Thursday but it really shipped out on the following Monday, So the problem with me is that why are they accepting 2 day service when they sit on the package for this long anyway. If you are not willing to ship next business day or can't for that matter, then DON'T offer the service.

This has nothing to do with "where is it" just want to know if they shipped like they claim they have.

If this information is so annoying then why are you in this thread reading it?

If it shipped out Friday what is the big deal of knowing EXACTLY where it is AS SOON as they ship it? It's not anywhere near your house, so why is everyone crowing so loud about OMG UPS DOESN'T HAVE ANY INFO OH NOOOEEEEZZZZZZ

This shit is annoying, you guys. I understand that you've been waiting for the update but I've never seen so many impatient people in one place before.

Yes, I'm including the DMV.

The issue is that PIONEER (Not UPS) claims to have shipped something using 2 day shipping method, however they haven't actually shipped anything out when they claim to have. The order status page showed shipped on Thursday but it really shipped out on the following Monday, So the problem with me is that why are they accepting 2 day service when they sit on the package for this long anyway. If you are not willing to ship next business day or can't for that matter, then DON'T offer the service.

This has nothing to do with "where is it" just want to know if they shipped like they claim they have.

If this information is so annoying then why are you in this thread reading it?

If you've ever used UPS before you would already know that they NEVER have shipping details as soon as the product ships. It always takes at least a day - and I've seen it go up to three days - to populate.

And I'm reading it because I'm a moderator. I read everything.

:roll:

Thanks for bringing your insightful opinion to an already staggeringly insightful thread. :lol:

Well frankly you are just missing the point and the thread is getting littered with this nonsense... so whatever you think was the reason behind all of this is fine, not looking to start anything... I was simply given my input on my update. For a Moderator I would like to think you would agree and stop the nonsense....

I am assuming you are also awaiting your update? How are they handling the transaction for you?

My Update is due this week and I will be happy to report what I think of it. I am sure it will be well worth the price they are charging.