AVIC411.com

Z110BT > Z120BT UPGRADE IS OUT!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where have you guys been? We have been saying it was going to cost around 200 dollars for months now. That is the typical price for a map upgrade and these upgrades never give you a redesigned AV interface. 200 Dollars is well worth it in my opinion and if I still had the 110 I would have this on its way right now.

Well it has been awhile since Ive been on, I must admit. Good to hear from you VBLUE... For unknown reasons I was thinking it would be around 150... not sure why. I agree you get alot, just want to make sure its all worth it. Are the maps upgrading also? or is it a minor upgrade to them...

Yeah 200.00 bucks seems like alot of money!! Wow! Didnt see that coming... I know it updates it from a 110 to a 120 but I think I spent more than enough on the original price.
$200!!!!!!!!!!! might have to wait on this one or until it finds its way to the web :-)
Where have you guys been? We have been saying it was going to cost around 200 dollars for months now. That is the typical price for a map upgrade and these upgrades never give you a redesigned AV interface. 200 Dollars is well worth it in my opinion and if I still had the 110 I would have this on its way right now.
I am thinking I'd rather pay $1500 for a new Alpine, Kenwood or someone else than to put more money in to this buggy headunit. That is just how I roll.

I just ordered it, just went with the standard shipping, will upgrade next week.

I don't see why they don't just offer it as a download. I know it would be a large file, but come on Pioneer, get with the times, all things in a digital format should be available for download in this "I want it now" world.