AVIC411.com

Z110BT > Z120BT UPGRADE IS OUT!

Well I stand corrected. In this case, I would expect to see other phone support in this way eventually. But probably not with this unit or this series.

I am sure it will take a while, I will be waiting anxiously. I am really surprised how much Ford has put into their SYNC system. They are really making it sound like a do it all system.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not possible to "copy/download" this update. Pioneer's website generates a unique key based on your Z110's serial number.

True, u can't simply just copy the SD cards and enter the same code. Unless someone figures out a key generator or some type of master key code.

Yes isohunt lol, well firts we need to find out if thats true if the software can recognize the HU serial number and give an exact password for it. I don't think it works like that, we got to try it if anyone here wants to share the software with passwords I will try to create a keyen for it.

Since there have been updates like this in the past via SD - does anyone know if / how they were cracked in the past? Might be able to take the same or similar approach.

Given the other cracks ive seen in the past around the HDD's im sure there is someone here smart enough to figure this out. We need to get a image hosted to allow others to inspect it. Hopefully someone will be able to host one soon. I'd love to get the new maps and interface.

So do they make me generate this key when I get the SD cards in the mail? Because it didn't make me do it when I filled out the order.

When you get the upgrade, the instructions will tell you to go here: https://www.pioneernavigationupdate.com ... ionupdate/

This is the same process they used with the 3.0 F Series upgrade that I documented here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=26656

Well not to worry, I went ahead and purchased my copy already so when it arrives I'll make an ISO and share whatever info you guys need... If you guys wouldn't mind donating a few bucks through paypal that would be appreciated too :D