AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z2 Pre/Post-June Bypass Files

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i checked on nero and i dont see that option, burn as image or whatever

anyone want to send me a cd that works??? any local to chicago?

Open Nero burning rom and then click on the recorder menu and then click burn image.

what version should the z2 display after the bypass is done?

I've been reading some other threads and i have a june z2 unit, these threads are saying that i still need to do the disc upgrade, is this true?

others have been saying that the june z2 units are by-passable by just performing the two wire bypass and no software upgrading needed, is this true?

Thanks in advance guys!

The software change took place sometime in June. I have seen them that require the update, and others that don't. I would just download the file, burn it, and stick it on. If it says already updated, then you are good to go. If not, five minutes later you will be

what version should the z2 display after the bypass is done?

I've been reading some other threads and i have a june z2 unit, these threads are saying that i still need to do the disc upgrade, is this true?

others have been saying that the june z2 units are by-passable by just performing the two wire bypass and no software upgrading needed, is this true?

Thanks in advance guys!

Iso file? When i downloaded from the megaupload site all i got was a rar file.i extracted the files and burned and nothing has worked...should i just burn the rar file? Or if someone could provide me with the iso file.. That would be awesome

The OP has linked the file, Z2BypassUpdate.iso then burn image.

Please please forgive me but I've searched and searched the forum and haven't found what I'm looking for. The file hosted on megaupload is a .rar file not an iso. I am familiar with burning iso's as images and not as data but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the rar archive. Please help!! I just need to know how to burn it. Thanks in advance!!

Iso file? When i downloaded from the megaupload site all i got was a rar file.i extracted the files and burned and nothing has worked...should i just burn the rar file? Or if someone could provide me with the iso file.. That would be awesome

Please please forgive me but I've searched and searched the forum and haven't found what I'm looking for. The file hosted on megaupload is a .rar file not an iso. I am familiar with burning iso's as images and not as data but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the rar archive. Please help!! I just need to know how to burn it. Thanks in advance!!

Wrong. There are two links, you obviously picked the wrong one.

Wrong. There are two links, you obviously picked the wrong one.

and there you have it. After reading what you said I went back and looked and sure enough I did picked the wrong one. Of course I didn't see that earlier, but now its plain as day. Sorry!!!

Thank you so much!!!

i checked on nero and i dont see that option, burn as image or whatever

anyone want to send me a cd that works??? any local to chicago?

yo dood, im here in chicago and i just updated mine (still have to do the 2 wire bypass) and it worked fine, if ya want we can meet up somewhere.

hey i pmed you so check ur box.

I used the imgburn and the first time i burned the CD i did everything accordingly. I pressed map and the update question popped up however right when i went to press it the box disappeared. I tried reinserting the disc and 3 others i burned and none work. The 2 wire is done correctly. HELP!

Thanks

Ryan