AVIC411.com

Version 2.0 is LIVE!

Does anyone know if these update works for Canadian units too? I got mine at Future Shop.

It does say US units only but I have Canadian and American maps so I thought maybe Pioneer considers Canadian units to be the same thing as American.

Thanks.

There is no difference between US and Canadian units... go for it! Mine updated just fine

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using the contacts, is their communication between apps, like can you choose one of your contacts and choose to route to it via the GPS? Or better yet, can you use the vioce command to do this (much as you would to dial a contact)?

Trying to decide how much benefit I'd get from an upgrade from the D2 to the 90BT.

Thanks

On a Mac, just double click to extract it or choose 'Open with > Archive Utility'. There should be a Folder called LPUE080, not a file!

The LPUE080 folder from my european 1.9 update is exactly 262.4Mb in size and contains 526 items.

You could also try a tool like Stuffit Expander if you still have problems.

I have a mac and I tried to decompress it but it only has the option to compress it ...the file LPUE080 is 262.4 MB does that mean it is decompressed?

Unless you've made changes to your system preferences, recent Mac operating systems automatically decompress archived downloads and place them in your selected download folder. The original zipped file is automatically placed in the trash (which is good to know if you actually need the compressed file).

hey guys, just installed the system. one thing i noticed was when you start up, it first opens the map therefore asking you to press ok... is there an option that when the start up occurs it can go to menu first instead of map? also has anyone tried to do any mods in this new firmware?

The system boots up to the screen you were veiwing when you shut it down. So if you don't want to boot up to the map switch your screen to the AV source you're listening to before you shut off the vehicle.

I installed my F90 unit this past weekend. Matched it up with the XM tuner and the HD radio tuner. I updated the system to the 2,0 version straighaway. It plays EVERY AV source flawlessly. The GPS system is great, and I am having a fantastic time with all the wonderful features.

Wow! I am glad I chose to spend my money on this versatile, quality headunit!