AVIC411.com

3.0 Map/Firmware update released

Guys, the 3.0 Map/Firmware Update has a security code that is linked to the serial number of your unit. There will be no group buys or downloads.

Pioneer is going to have an introductory special where the price will be around $70 soon.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, the 3.0 Map/Firmware Update has a security code that is linked to the serial number of your unit. There will be no group buys or downloads.

Pioneer is going to have an introductory special where the price will be around $70 soon.

Thanks Jason

$70 is a decent price for this big an upgrade, and I certainly understand the backlash at $130.

I'm in at $70, no question.

I'm all for that. You say soon...any idea when? I'm dying to get this...With the videos and descriptions that you posted, it looks like a big change!

I'm all for that. You say soon...any idea when? I'm dying to get this...With the videos and descriptions that you posted, it looks like a big change!

I was told July.

I would go for $70, no question. But if it fubars my software bypass and key beeps, that's a no-no, so let's see...

I was told July.

did they say anything about just the firmware update without the maps?

How would it be linked to our serial number? Do we have to pull the unit out to get to the serial number if we don't have the box anymore?

How would it be linked to our serial number? Do we have to pull the unit out to get to the serial number if we don't have the box anymore?

i remember having to put a serial number when getting my msn trial. it then uses secret gps satellites to confirm authentication. its probably done the same way

I will definitely be interested in a group buy in if i knew what a group buy in was lol

i assume a number of people but it at a lower discount or have i got it all wrong

No group buy, unfortunately. And yeah, thats what it is, a bunch of people put in the money to buy one copy.