AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may make me sound stupid but I can't find an easy way to add to my favorites after the latest mod. Before when you enter an address it brought you to a page where you could route, add to favorite, add waypoint, etc. Now it just routes as soon as you type the address. I was able to add a favorite finally by clicking on plan mode, clicking on the destination on the map, clicking on the red target thing, then adding to favorite but this seems to be a real round about way of doing it. Is there a easier way or an option to get that old menu back?

This may make me sound stupid but I can't find an easy way to add to my favorites after the latest mod. Before when you enter an address it brought you to a page where you could route, add to favorite, add waypoint, etc. Now it just routes as soon as you type the address. I was able to add a favorite finally by clicking on plan mode, clicking on the destination on the map, clicking on the red target thing, then adding to favorite but this seems to be a real round about way of doing it. Is there a easier way or an option to get that old menu back?

In the POI part of the quick menu click the second icon over. That will take you directly to the menu that has the add to favorites link. From there it will pre-populate your current location or you can delete that an enter your own.

The way it's designed is you should only need to go into planmode if you are entering in a waypoint/via or do some route planning. To enter in a single destination you can just do that in the quickmenu.

Hi Diaftia,

First of all, the mod likes great. Thank you.

I have a problem with saving sound setting. I changed the volume for the guiding voice but every time I start the unit, it defaults back to very loud setting. How can I make it save the settings?

Thanks.

Hi Diaftia,

I have a problem with saving sound setting. I changed the volume for the guiding voice but every time I start the unit, it defaults back to very loud setting. How can I make it save the settings?

Thanks.

I haven't noticed this. Did you clear your save files when loading this version?

Thanks.

Hi Diaftia,

Thanks.

I haven't noticed this. Did you clear your save files when loading this version?

Thanks.

I did delete the old save files. In fact the "saving thing" was working fine until I tried the dynamic volume, then I could not save any settings anymore since.

I did delete the old save files. In fact the "saving thing" was working fine until I tried the dynamic volume, then I could not save any settings anymore since.

OK I saw this... putting on Dynamic volume seems to just crank the voice guidance volume to max. Turning it off again puts it back to normal. Do that until I can take a look at it. Thanks for finding it.

Thanks,

Alex

Has anyone else had problems getting the Call button to work on POIs? It is grayed out for me, even though my phone has been connected via bluetooth.

I was trying to call ahead at a restaurant we were going to to put our name on the list and it didn't work.

I think this was brought up in the original stanislavovich thread. I will keep an eye on it.

Thanks,

Alex

Everytime I boot I get the error that it can't load ui_pioneer/800_480/loading.bmp. Then it won't go to maps, and reboots after about a minute, repeatedly. Any ideas?

I have not seen this at all or heard anyone else having this either? Did you grab the latest version, delete your save files and if all else fails check to see if that file exists in the data.zip? I would do it but my laptop had an accident with a glass of wine and is out for repair.

I don't think you have to edit anything. Go to the tilt up and tilt down settings and set them at 80 or higher. 90 will show a lot of sky. Hope this helps.

Exactly, I need to remove that as you can now adjust those settings in the software.