AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Hi Abb, I try not to quoted our previous exchanges to make the text lighter ...

1) I have the TURN RESTRICTION turned OFF, so it no longer shows in 3D view, but still shown in speedometer screen.

2) Yes you are right.

3) Forget it for now.

4) When I am inside a tunnel of more than 2 KM, I don't have direct access to the phone menu. I think this should be fixed to be logical, and it is no big deal, please see visiblemodel='xxxxxxxxxx' under the icon creation in navigatemap_800_480.ui.

5) OK. The return key is dimmed under the total traveled distance.

NEW) Just esthetic: in the second fuel consumption screen, the word "Calculation" doesn't have the shadow as in "Fuel Consumption". Is this intented?

Thanks.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All is fixed! I removed the turn restrictions from the speedometer, so they will not come back up. I also took N-S-E-W's solution for the phone fix while in a tunnel. however, doing it this way, is also kinda screwy because if there is no bluetooth connected, then there will be an empty spot where the icon should be. I will have this all ready in the next release which should be in the next couple of days where I am off and can do some playing :)

I also took N-S-E-W's solution for the phone fix while in a tunnel. however, doing it this way, is also kinda screwy because if there is no bluetooth connected, then there will be an empty spot where the icon should be.

Hey Abb, why don't you make it visible all the time, except when no BT is connected, show the green phone with a red X on it, as it is already somewhere in your mod?

Please check or if you want, I can search it to see where ...

I also took N-S-E-W's solution for the phone fix while in a tunnel. however, doing it this way, is also kinda screwy because if there is no bluetooth connected, then there will be an empty spot where the icon should be.

Hey Abb, why don't you make it visible all the time, except when no BT is connected, show the green phone with a red X on it, as it is already somewhere in your mod?

Please check or if you want, I can search it to see where ...

Yeah, that should be doable, it just needs another line of code which is easy. I got some time today where I can play around.

So then I do not know what I am doing wrong, because if you upload them v1.02, the TMC is not ..... I'm doing something wrong? :oops: I was in Europe. And sorry about the English ... Dik Pat

Sorry my friend, I dont know what to tell you. I made no changes to TMC from my last update to the prior. I have no way of testing this out as it is not available in my area. Same with all of MSN DIRECT. I got full functiuonality and it tells me to activate it but Microsoft politely told me that they will NEVER support my area and that they are killing MSN DIRECT by the end of this year to the end of next, where it will not even be available anymore. It will just function as a dead screen on your AVIC. Typical of Microsoft :evil:

Maybe someone else that has it and uses it can help with regards to my mod. Also, maybe just use my prior version if that worked.

Good morning Abb, just another suggestion, please don't feel obligated to do it :mrgreen: ...

I love a lot the font that you used to show the current speed in the speedometer screen, with transparency. However, it becomes somehow irritating over time to see it blinking all the time when the speed changes. Any way to find an equivalent font in the fixed size system fonts, with transparency also?

I am sure that you already search though ...

Good morning Abb, just another suggestion, please don't feel obligated to do it :mrgreen: ...

I love a lot the font that you used to show the current speed in the speedometer screen, with transparency. However, it becomes somehow irritating over time to see it blinking all the time when the speed changes. Any way to find an equivalent font in the fixed size system fonts, with transparency also?

I am sure that you already search though ...

I tried several fonts for the speedometer screen and found this one to be the best, IMO. You can download your own font in that slot by adding the Font file to your 'IGO' folder and inserting it in the code here which is found in the navigatemap_800_480.ui. Just replace the BULLPEN3D font to the one of your choosing :

The phone has now been fixed and tested. It works great, even when no GPS is present and there is no empty socket if no bluetooth is present :)

So the True Type Fonts are those used by any version of Windows? How do I know whether it has the transparency property or not?

Can you tell me the list of font that you already tried and specify which is fixed width fonts?

Thanks.