AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Thanks, I still constantly look for new ideas for changes, but this now pretty much has everything.

Lol, evertime I think that though, I change something :)

LOL, if you want to stop changing it, stop looking at it!

Things in life are never perfect, even if we say so some time, which keep us perfecting :wink:

Until next time ... Cheers!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I modified some parameters under [smartzoom] of the Sys.txt file, which change quite the angle of view during navigation maneuver for both Abb's mod and IDT skin #3 ... free to try:

[smartzoom]

restore_smartzoom_on=1

speedzoom=10

speedangle=10

minangle=70

maxangle=85

Abb,

Just put both your Nav and Theme on, and I really had to say AWESOME!!!!

WOW, I haven't been on the forum in moths due to personal family illness, and when I came back, it seemed like everyone had left. :(

Then I saw a link to this Completed Mods/Themes forum, and WOW!!!

This is Awesome!!!!

Great job putting this all together.

couple of quick questions I hope you have time for.

Where on the screen do I push to get my AV info back? or do I have to go to the AV main menu to change stations?

Second, after the top bar fades away, how do I get it back?

I know you laid out the screen with definitions, however, I can't find the "menu" button.

Great Job!!

Where on the screen do I push to get my AV info back? or do I have to go to the AV main menu to change stations?

All button info is in the first post. To get the AV back, just click on the AV button which is located 4th in from the right hand side

Second, after the top bar fades away, how do I get it back?

I know you laid out the screen with definitions, however, I can't find the "menu" button.

Great Job!!

If the fade is set to 100%, then click below the compass to get the menu up. If the fade is 75% & up, then the button is none existant as it is not required. The controld for the Fade Control is found in the Nav Settings, under the 'custom' tab. or whrn is the Quickmenu, click on the icon button and it will get you there quicker.

Abb, if I want to remove the speed frame that you have newly added, is this the only line that I have to remove from navigatemap_800_480.ui?

Thanks.

yes

Abb, can you please tell me whether the bar in the middle of the "Load Route" screen is intentional of is a mistake? There is also something just above the "Load Route" banner (a box).

Could you tell me how to remove them?

Thanks.

post-42373-12872762403208_thumb.jpg

Abb, can you please tell me whether the bar in the middle of the "Load Route" screen is intentional of is a mistake? There is also something just above the "Load Route" banner (a box).

Could you tell me how to remove them?

Thanks.

That is something that was there prior. Was it there in a prior version of mine? I will have to look into it. I dont use the load route feature, so I have never really noticed it.

I redesigned the 'Destination Dial' into a more fuctional version. It is totally redesigned with current street at the top and a button added for the 'tracklog menu' and 'Fuel Calculator' while navigating. Give me your thoughts.

post-32106-12872762411285_thumb.jpg

I redesigned the 'Destination Dial' into a more fuctional version. It is totally redesigned with current street at the top and a button added for the 'tracklog menu'. Give me your thoughts.

(lol, yeah, I do speed a bit :mrgreen:)

I just hope that you are only simulating or flying over, not actual speed ... however, I already see a pic of yours with >120 km/h ... be safe my friend :mrgreen: We need you here in the forum :wink:

I do like the new layout!

That is something that was there prior. Was it there in a prior version of mine? I will have to look into it. I dont use the load route feature, so I have never really noticed it.

If you go into the "Saved Routes" screen (similar to the "Load Route" screen), it is perfect! No bars!

I will check later.

I do like the new layout!

Thanks, I am using it and testing it right now and I love it. I will probably add it in a future update if i get positive feedback for it.

Hey Abb,

I like this mod because it is still similar to mine and it will be easier to mod than Daftia's for that reason. I have a quick question for you and may have a couple more if you don't mind. Why is it that next to all the on map BMP's there is a #2 after the extension? Is the reason because there are 2 different size images of those bitmaps and by adding the #2 it uses the smaller of the icons? Please clarify.

Thanks in advance. Great mod.

Hey Abb,

I like this mod because it is still similar to mine and it will be easier to mod than Daftia's for that reason. I have a quick question for you and may have a couple more if you don't mind. Why is it that next to all the on map BMP's there is a #2 after the extension? Is the reason because there are 2 different size images of those bitmaps and by adding the #2 it uses the smaller of the icons? Please clarify.

Thanks in advance. Great mod.

The #2 after the bmp image means that it is one bmp with two pictures and two functions. If it has three pictures such as the 'IDT_onmap_call.bmp' button which has three fuctions (Normal, Press, inactive), then it will have a label such as 'IDT_onmap_call.bmp#3' in the code meaning that the button has three functions