AVIC411.com

DucatiBoy Circuit Ordering Discussion Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you saved $5 since you ordered it last night (I didn't tripple the price). It's something that makes the Z1 function so much better.... is an extra $5 over what I used to charge really that big of a deal?

User names are not required, but just don't PM me asking me questions about your order, it will take me hours to find it.
Hi Ducatiboy,

I made a HUGE mistake and overpaid $5 with my paypal account ($35 total). Is there anyway to make an adjustment (send a $5 payment back) or get a cheque written back for it with the shipment to Canada?

Apologies in advance. :( I got caught up reading the increase in price and put in the wrong amount.

Thanks so much for your time,
Rchan11
[quote name="rchan11"]Hi Ducatiboy,

I made a HUGE mistake and overpaid $5 with my paypal account ($35 total). Is there anyway to make an adjustment (send a $5 payment back) or get a cheque written back for it with the shipment to Canada?

Apologies in advance. :( I got caught up reading the increase in price and put in the wrong amount.

Rchan11[/quote]

Darn it, I thought it was a "tip". Sure, I'll paypal you the extra $5 back.
[quote name="rchan11"]Hi Ducatiboy,

Rchan11[/quote]

You have got to be kidding....
[quote name="Anonymous"] [quote name="rchan11"]Hi Ducatiboy,

Rchan11[/quote]

You have got to be kidding....[/quote]

No if he was kidding he would have said:

What do you do with an elephant with 3 balls?
You walk him and pitch to the rhino.

But yah, he just made a mistake, so I sent him back the overpayment. No biggie.
ducatiboy...I ordered mine at $25...but would have paid $50. As an MBA, I think you are way underpriced. I would guess your breakeven point is much greater than $20, $25, or even $30. I am not counting the cost of equipment, material used, or man hours...but the intellectual property of creating your unit...without any methodology for protecting you creation; whch, I think is worth at least $50.

Not trying to piss anyone off by suggesting the unit is under priced...but as I read from page one the the end, i noticed that a lot of people dropped over $1500 for a "radio." So, ultimately we shouldn't be too concerend about a $5 dollar increase...right?

I actually paid $50 for the bypass on a N2 last year...so this is a bargain. I am acutally impressed by those that can create...Of course I won't be installing mine myself, I can only use the unit. I do, however, instruct and manage my installer very well. He is motivated to make all the necessary changes as suggested by all the great postings on this site.

Once again, thank for allowing me to not hit "OK" on the "incorrect brake installation" message...thanks for making my commute enjoyable for my passengers...and thanks for creating a product that satisfied the needs of the consumer.
[quote name="tromar1"]ducatiboy...I ordered mine at $25...but would have paid $50. As an MBA, I think you are way underpriced. I would guess your breakeven point is much greater than $20, $25, or even $30. I am not counting the cost of equipment, material used, or man hours...but the intellectual property of creating your unit...without any methodology for protecting you creation; whch, I think is worth at least $50.[/quote]

Thanks for the understanding. That's exactly what I was hoping people would feel like. I would love to make $50 per unit, but I saw the fall out when I joked about it costing $100. Yah, I don't make too much money on this stuff and the equipment is a bit expensive, but it was more of a hobbie for me. But it's quickly turning into a little business. Thanks for the writeup above. Very well said. Hope everyone is happy with the flasher circuit!
Well I ordered my circuit yesterday for $30 and I can't wait to get it. I do agree with tromar1 that even at $50 a pop these thing would be well worth the cost.

So even though I have not gotten mine yet I will say that I apperciate as I'm sure many others do all the work Ducati is putting into them.
googalash: I got the payment, I'll try to ship it tomorrow or friday at the latest.

Slick 6MT: let me (or us, posting a success story) know how the install goes. I probably have only gotten feedback from about 5% of the people who got them. Good luck, either post or PM me or email me (the fastest) if you have questions or problems.
whoopee! Mine arrived today....now i'm waiting on the ND-BT1 so i can have them both installed at the same time. Ordered it from 6ave.com (as suggested in another post. You guys rock!

Loved the "Disclaimer." It was very well stated. Only an A-hole would hold you guys responsible in the event of a tragedy...but in today's litigious society...people will always try to make other's responsible for their own mistakes.

On another matter...ducati, could I PM you about a project? willing to pay...If I can, is it the same email address for th ordering?