AVIC411.com

Z110BT > Z120BT UPGRADE IS OUT!

VBLUE…curiosity question for you …. You seem to be very knowledgeable when it comes to computer science related issues… was wondering if you have some sort of degree in the field.

Oh, also I tried posting a question about a wiring harness in a different section of this forum. I have a 04 Mustang with an aftermarket Pioneer single din unit. Was wondering if I can use that wiring harness or if I need to purchase a new one…and if so … what would you recommend? Furthermore, I have an XM tuner/receiver thing or whatever it’s called, and I wanted to know if I can use that or do I need to purchase a new one (Avic-X920BT)

Thanks,

-Colin

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really want this upgrade strictly for the updated map. I haven't had any problems with the nav for my 110, but lately it's been leading me to vacant lots, dead ends and locations that are at least a mile away from my destination. I tried to take a friend to the range rover dealer last weekend and were close, but still about a mile or 2 away. He then proceeded to whip out his droid and embarass me lol.

What I want to know is how does his smatphone gps show up my 110? I have msn direct, so shouldn't I always be able to update my maps with ease? Tom Tom barely charges you $60 for the year to upgrade your maps and garmin charges you $119. They really should have had a seperate strictly maps upgrade that I'm sure would cost way less. "I" simply don't need all that other stuff.

I just heard that we are expecting to ship toward the end of the week.

Since they were expected in yesterday, it was not mentioned because it

would have simply followed normal shipping procedures within the expected

time frame. Once again, we apologize for the delay.

Have a great day,

Vetta

Direct Sales

Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc.

Yup I just called them and get pretty much the same answer. They are expecting them anyday now and expecting to get them shipped out by the end of the week. Now the wait begins... Just wish I had known about this before I payed extra for expedited shipping...

Yup I just called them and get pretty much the same answer. They are expecting them anyday now and expecting to get them shipped out by the end of the week. Now the wait begins... Just wish I had known about this before I payed extra for expedited shipping...

Well I live in OC so its only one day but if you're across the country your overnight shipping should still be effective.

|----------+----------------|

| Order | 06/10/2010 |

| date: | 19:26 |

Per the email I recieved just a couple of minutes ago:

It is expected to ship toward the end of the week. It has just arrived here and is being processed before shipment.

Have a great day,

Direct Sales

www.shoppioneer.com

| Order | 06/10/2010 |

| date: | 19:26 |

Per the email I recieved just a couple of minutes ago:

It is expected to ship toward the end of the week. It has just arrived here and is being processed before shipment.

Have a great day,

Direct Sales

http://www.shoppioneer.com

cool if it finally got there than thursday would be the latest it would ship and should have it by friday!

people are getting out of hand with the iPhone thing nowadays, it just ridiculous.

Yes, it is. The fact that I am going to be leaving my house at 2:30am to make sure I am at the Apple Store 88 miles from my house by 4am just to be sure to get my hands on one is ridiculous. But damn its fun. :twisted:

Somehow managed to purchase two online today.... especially considering my patience...ughhh...wait...<---patience isn't even in my vocabulary.....

But I did manage to order one via ATT and one Via Apple today...

Just wait till the 24th, when everyone is trying to activate their new phones.... :roll: