AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

Hello... thanks to everyone for their input and advice on this new update.

I did the update as directed and after completion, my navi goes black after my logo pops up. Any ideas on why this is happening? I have a f700

Also, did I need to replace the apl2 data file if I did a hard bypass? I'm not sure if I needed to but that's what the directions said. Will this affect my navi at all?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

none of the torrent links on any website anywhere work. if it says yadayada.x910bt.zip.torrent when its clicked it just shows a page of all kinds of crap, none making any sense. someone please, for the love of God, post a link that works. i have searched everytwhere and googled the hell out of it but to no avail

none of the torrent links on any website anywhere work. if it says yadayada.x910bt.zip.torrent when its clicked it just shows a page of all kinds of crap, none making any sense. someone please, for the love of God, post a link that works. i have searched everytwhere and googled the hell out of it but to no avail

And what torrent software do you use?

i havae utorrent. thats not the problem, the problem is when i click the link it just loads a page of garbage, it doesnt download any kind of torrent or anything. am i doing something wrong?

Must be, asI just opened up the torrent link and my torrent software started right up. Sounds like your computre is trying to view the actual torrent link file or something strange. Maybe try saving the torrent link and opening it with your utorrent?

*edit* and I cant type for crap today, disregard typos please!

can sombody tell me what is the diffrent between x910 and f910 and f900 this can help me to update!

i have the f900 updated to 3.00030 but what to update to 3.1 but when i put in the original pioneer update f710/910 in it it wont update to 3.1 the system starts compleet up! what do i rong??..

i have update from 2.7 to 3.0003 whit the x910 map from torrent and put in the Apl 2 from Eu so card is nou 2.0004 so thats oke i only whant to update to 3.1

sombody?

for those of you who are having problems like i did with the torrent link,

right click the torrent link and select save link as or save target as, it will then option you to download the damn torrent so you can fire it up with your torrent client. dammit. i got it working now

for those of you who are having problems like i did with the torrent link,

right click the torrent link and select save link as or save target as, it will then option you to download the damn torrent so you can fire it up with your torrent client. dammit. i got it working now

Right, glad you found the solution. Seems that uTorrent was not configured correctly to handle .torrent files from a browser...

Thanks OP and others............

I upgraded my F700BT with only one issue, trying to figure a way to hold all the buttons down at same time and then release once I turn car on (ignition key is on left of steering wheel) :lol:

But overcame that problem and upgraded to 3.0 then 3.01 and all is find and fast.

Question:

As I have already bought but not received the "Official F-Series" 3.0 upgrade, would there be any reason to upgrade (if system even allows)?

Thanks

Thank you guys for all help!!

I could successfully able to upgrade my F900BT with 3.0..... :D

while upgrading when i was copying FlaskDisk dump to my unit's FlaskDisk it said insufficient space then i had to delete some of maps to reduce the size.... but i want to add all maps what do i do!!! :shock:

does anyone had this issue and what was the solution!!! :idea::roll:

Thanks

I did this download and everything is working. My unit says 3.00300.

My problem is that when i went to pioneer website to try to download the 3.1 firmware, when i put the SD card containing the new LPEU080 folder it would not automatically recognize it and start the update process.

Any ideas or suggestions?

My problem is that when i went to pioneer website to try to download the 3.1 firmware, when i put the SD card containing the new LPEU080 folder it would not automatically recognize it and start the update process.

Did you update win ce?

Did you update win ce?

Yes i believe i did. Was i supposed to?

To all those that have done the update successfully, has it helped bluetooth at all? Bluetooth is pretty laggy now after a month of owning it. Calls dont always end as quick as the phones hang up. Hangup/Pickup buttons dont show. etc. Wondering if this is just my phone, the unit, a mix of both, and if 3.0 does anything to help it, if possible.

What phone do you have? The bluetooth system is generally a bit buggy, but some phones are worse than others and there are fixes for a few of them. I haven't used it enough to see if it seemed better with 3.0 (for that matter, I didn't even look to see if the bluetooth software version number changed). Might be able to check the version number late tonight.